Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

What are we going to get with Release

6 MONTHS??? Shocked.gifShocked.gifShocked.gifSurely that couldn't be right!?!?! Praying.gifPraying.gifPraying.gif
Hi GentsJust wondering why you would want a boxed version? If you download the NGX when released and write it to a CD or a DVD you will have exactly the same as what will be in a boxed version excluding the packaging. You can be creative and make your own box! :(

I'm glad to hear the release is coming out in a few more days! I'm glad I didn't get the iFly, expecting a more superior product in the works here.:(

I can tell you what you get:You will get the most immersive and realistic Boeing 737 NG simulator ever created for use with Microsoft Flight Simulator.This is my opinion and not backed by any facts other than what I make :) wait a bit longer and you'll agree

I will be interested to see if you silently delete this thread (asking/speculating about what's in the release package), that is what happened when I posted this same thing 1 week ago.

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

I can tell you what you get:You will get the most immersive and realistic Boeing 737 NG simulator ever created for use with Microsoft Flight Simulator.This is my opinion and not backed by any facts other than what I make :) wait a bit longer and you'll agree
Abstinence does not make the heart grow fonder...

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I would be VERY suprised if you get all 4 variants including SFP, and WL for under $80. I am only speculating, but if its like the fs2002 one, you get the 600 and 700 then pay extra for the rest. I am only saying this, because after the 3 years constant work, PMDG need something back!

I would be VERY suprised if you get all 4 variants including SFP, and WL for under $80. I am only speculating, but if its like the fs2002 one, you get the 600 and 700 then pay extra for the rest. I am only saying this, because after the 3 years constant work, PMDG need something back!
We'll all find out soon. Big%20Grin.gif

The screenshots suggest the opposite: -800 and -900 at first.

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Ryan, Update on the manual release? Assuming release next Friday (assume, not expect), then could we expect the PMDG manual/tutorial flights on the Friday before, roughly speaking? I know I would like some time to read them before the release happens.

Ryan, Update on the manual release? Assuming release next Friday (assume, not expect), then could we expect the PMDG manual/tutorial flights on the Friday before, roughly speaking? I know I would like some time to read them before the release happens.
Doing our best to get it done - it's hard though because we basically have to have close to the final code to finalize the documentation - those two parts of it are dependent on exactly how the final thing is going to behave and we're still fixing things.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Abstinence does not make the heart grow fonder...
You're right! ABSTINENCE makes the heart do other things..hehe :( However, absence could make the heart grow fonder... lol

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

If it says "the variants perform differently" it usually means that there is more than one variant for them to be different.

If it says "the variants perform differently" it usually means that there is more than one variant for them to be different.
And given all of the other info you've collected in this forum, it could also mean that these other variants will come later.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Its possible - anything's possibe. We dont know for certain what is being released so we can only speculate with the information we've been given.Oh well - we'll know on Tuesday so I guess we will have to wait for then :(