Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

What are we going to get with Release

I want the 737 limo in the initial release please

Check what out? It is a dead link.
Im pretty sure this guy has been given a time outbiggrin.gif He was posting this link in every pmdg topic, really annoying.

Im pretty sure this guy has been given a time outbiggrin.gif He was posting this link in every pmdg topic, really annoying.
Yhea, I noticed that after I made that post. I removed it because I didn't want to give him the attention he obviously was craving, so let us talk about something else.I hope we get some pluarlity of varients in the initial release package, but I am just not sure we will. The sneak peaks we have all gotten from the beta, and the update posts all seem to suggest 800 only at this point.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

I hope we get some pluarlity of varients in the initial release package, but I am just not sure we will. The sneak peaks we have all gotten from the beta, and the update posts all seem to suggest 800 only at this point.
I was really thinking that the 800 is some sort of base pack which the other variants will be added on to at a later date, but maby PMDG decided for simplicity sake to just showcase one aircraft., instead of having to show and answer questions about each variant.

- I cant figure out why this stupid topic keeps coming back, over and over and over....Tell me how, or perhaps why this really matters?Furthermore- there is NO evidence that a 600/700 exist.

Peter Osborn

Pricing and the package details are coming Tuesday.Yes Alex, the variants perform differently and realistically.
Will the winglet and non-winglet models have their own flight model/fuel burn behavior modeled appropriately?

I'm going skip the 737 NGX. I have OCD and don't like that I can't clean the dirt off the buttons or wipeoff the finger prints from the displays.Unless there is a Windex cleaning option!

Paul Gugliotta

- I cant figure out why this stupid topic keeps coming back, over and over and over....Tell me how, or perhaps why this really matters?Furthermore- there is NO evidence that a 600/700 exist.
This is probably the biggest question that has yet to be answered, and it does in fact matter. If you are a fan of an airline that flies the -700, I imagine they very much want to fly that livery with that varient.And yes, there appears to be no evidence that the 6s and 7s even exist, at least in a similar state at the 800s. I would say there is no evidence that the 900 is in a condition to be released. If you go by the limited knowledge that has been made public, only the 800 appears to be on the cusp of release, and from there we have the WL and the non-WL, and then the various other customisations that go along with that, such as eyebrows, ETOPS, SFP.But of course, I believe this conjecture to be a short lived game, as I think the whole varients and packages will be revealed tomorrow.

Scott, There IS evidence of the 900. There are screenshots of the ext. And of course we know the cockpit and sytems are the same as the 800.However, there are differences in the 600/700 from the 800/900, like the air sytems for example.This means it will have to have distinct code and model changes etc. then it must be tested etc.

Peter Osborn

Scott, There IS evidence of the 900. There are screenshots of the ext. And of course we know the cockpit and sytems are the same as the 800.However, there are differences in the 600/700 from the 800/900, like the air sytems for example.
Yes indeed there were exteriors. But it seems like non of the videos or the wide beta posts were in anything but the -800. Now that could be just how the cards fell, or it could be that something isn't quite finished in the 900. Also, there has yet to be word on which 900 it is to be. Will it be the old obsolete and out of production 900 without the neccessary doors to allow it to carry more pax than the 800, or will it be the 900ER, the modern and in current production, with the big added door, or both? What is clear, the 800 has the move press right now. The AoA vids all are in the 800, the video of the options in the FMS are on an 800. Someone did say that one of the pics of the overhead panel was of a 700 rather than a 800/900, but soon time will tell.I will say I hope at least one other is included of the bat, and if it were to be one, I hope it would be a 900. I am sure there are SWA fans who are anxious to hear about the -700 however.

I want the 737 limo in the initial release please
New to Photoshop I see? :( :(

Yes indeed there were exteriors. But it seems like non of the videos or the wide beta posts were in anything but the -800. Now that could be just how the cards fell, or it could be that something isn't quite finished in the 900. Also, there has yet to be word on which 900 it is to be. Will it be the old obsolete and out of production 900 without the neccessary doors to allow it to carry more pax than the 800, or will it be the 900ER, the modern and in current production, with the big added door, or both? What is clear, the 800 has the move press right now. The AoA vids all are in the 800, the video of the options in the FMS are on an 800. Someone did say that one of the pics of the overhead panel was of a 700 rather than a 800/900, but soon time will tell.I will say I hope at least one other is included of the bat, and if it were to be one, I hope it would be a 900. I am sure there are SWA fans who are anxious to hear about the -700 however.
Yes, this is what I said in a deleted thread last week - the evidence suggests -800 and-900 only right now. I guess their specimen for modeling was an -800 from what I can tell. I know many are also anxious for a -700 (I am), but what I most want is a -600 (the underdog). I wonder if any -500 customers might pick up more -600s before production dries up? I think there are too many other alternatives arising in the market in that seat range (let alone the 717-200), but I can dream.So yes, I suspect we'll get a package that gives us -800 and -900 in the first burst. I too hope it will be a -900ER, which I suspect so as the cooperation with Beoing is very obvious in the quality of the end product this time.As someone else points out (as did I in said deleted thread), this is consistent with PMDG's historical approach in their first NG effort.Exciting stuff.

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

I really hope there is a 700 version because of the SWA and Delta 700. hope that the 900 is the ER!