Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

What are we going to get with Release

This article in the KB clearly states that all four NG body types will be included.Source: http://support.precisionmanuals.com/KB/a54/pmdg-development-schedule.aspx
That entry is over a year old. I wouldn't be surprised if things have changed since. There has been some evidence (namely a 6/700 overhead shot posted elsewhere) of the other variants, but I'm not holding my breath for them on release day.

There was one picture of ethier a 700 or 600 model overhead released. .

That entry is over a year old. I wouldn't be surprised if things have changed since. There has been some evidence (namely a 6/700 overhead shot posted elsewhere) of the other variants, but I'm not holding my breath for them on release day.
Bingo

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

There was one picture of ethier a 700 or 600 model overhead released. .
Wow, now since you seem to be quite a geek (not meant in a bad way :(), what fine detail is it that tells apart the 6-7 from the 8-9 in this tiny picture? The only thing I could suspect (after I had cancelled out electrics, for some reason) would maybe be the doors. But I don't know door configs on any of them, and I'm just too lazy to learn about it at the moment. LOL.gifsig.gif

Wow, now since you seem to be quite a geek (not meant in a bad way :(), what fine detail is it that tells apart the 6-7 from the 8-9 in this tiny picture? The only thing I could suspect (after I had cancelled out electrics, for some reason) would maybe be the doors. But I don't know door configs on any of them, and I'm just too lazy to learn about it at the moment. LOL.gifsig.gif
The door annunciator lights.

The galley power switches 600s & 700s only have one compared to two on the 800s and the 900s.:(

He just said above it all comes out Tuesday,...Also, I believe the boxed version is being released about 6 months after digital release.Zach Hutcherson
6 MONTHS??? Shocked.gifShocked.gifShocked.gifSurely that couldn't be right!?!?! Praying.gifPraying.gifPraying.gif

I reckon that PMDG will release the 600 & 700 a few months or maybe a year after the release of the 800 & 900. Maybe or Maybe not!?!?!?Thinking.gifThinking.gif

The galley power switches 600s & 700s only have one compared to two on the 800s and the 900s.:(
What, there is simply only one galley power switch, regardless of 6-9. Some might have an additional IFE switch though.Thanks Ethan BTW.sig.gif

my guess is the initial release will include the 600,700,800 and 900

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

[2]
I believe I read somewhere on these forums that all the variants are included with one purchase. Whether they will all be available on the initial release, is not clear to me. On the other hand if they think they need to charge for each model, I will be in line for each release.Big%20Grin.gif I'll be flying one with one hand and buying the other with the other hand.wub.gifPMDG has a history of being extremely customer conscious and very sensitive to balancing their needs with the customer's needs. Whatever price or however they decide to release this jewel, it will be fine with me.Applause.gifBob