Sign in to follow this  

Killing waitin' time : which plane do you prefer after 737 NGX ?

Killing waitin' time : which plane do you prefer after 737 NGX ?  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Which plane do you prefer after 737 NGX ?

MD 80 done to the fidelity of the LSH MADDOG. I just cant fly their MADDOG because it is so dang ugly in the VC graphics arena. If PMDG would do one I'd fall over dead. (then stand right back up so I could fly of course :( )

MD 80 done to the fidelity of the LSH MADDOG. I just cant fly their MADDOG because it is so dang ugly in the VC graphics arena. If PMDG would do one I'd fall over dead. (then stand right back up so I could fly of course :( )
The LSH Maddog has an excellent 2d panel tho. One of the best ones in the business.

I voted 777 but realised I wanted the Dash8. Why? I prefer short flights (as I don't have the time to fly long haul in real time) where I get to practice my landings/take offs. Plus, Qantaslink (here in Aust) take the Dash8 into some weird and wonderful airports which makes it that much more interesting. :) My wish list? - Dash8 300/400- 777- A320/321- A330/340

From the amount of money PMDG will likely make from the NGX, why not get a few extra developers in and push for a few different products!!!As the above will probably not occur, I vote for the A380, with the 787 a close second!I don't see the point in a 777, as someone else said, it will take a few years to create and by then everyone will be after the dreamliner!

1)Douglas DC-82)McDonnell Douglas MD-803)Boeing 7574)Boeing 7775)Boeing 707I wish one day I would be able to hear four JT3D scream at me,not some nasty A340 style hairdryers blowing past,ugh!

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

I am very confident we will probably see a 777 in 2012 from PMDG. If not I will happily wait till 2013 and beyond... :) No matter what you can see a clear demand for a quality T7. Whatever this crew produces it will always be worth the wait and to some blood, sweat, and tears...! I can't wait to see a T7 with PMDG on the tail...! I just ask lets let the team get some quality family time in before we all start complaining on whats next and when... I know I will be spending lots of time between flight level 280 & 410... Take Care everyone and the wait is almost over... As long as there are no unforeseeable maintenance delays...!

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

If it's PMDG only, of course I prefer an aircraft they're actually making, rather than dreaming of a PMDG Airbus that's not happening for the next years for sure. But talking FS Addons, after the 737NGX I would love to fly the A320 another company is currently developing, the best shot we've had on Airbuses doesn't get even close, or so I have heard, to the actual thing, so I hope this time we can get a proper one

Alexis Mefano

Dash 8.But for the coming year at least, I'll have my hands full on the NGX. And after that, I guess I can be patient for at least another year, so PMDG-guys first take a well deserved looooooooooooooong vacation and then take all the time you need for that Dash 8 :(

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

"so PMDG-guys first take a well deserved looooooooooooooong vacation and then take all the time you need for that Dash 8"hell no...*cracks whip*...get a movin' on that 777 and Dash8. ;) I'm wondering how long it'll be before we get the first..."now the NGX is released, how long till we see the 777" thread!!

I would love the Queen with the same fidelity as the NGX. Then I would absolutely love a B727 (I'm kinda an old school type of guy) But I am almost certain none of these are on the boards at PMDG or not in my lifetime that is. Would be nice though!! Not much a fan of the 777 but I'll prob get it when it's done. I will get the Dash8 since I fly TP's in real life so it hits close to home. FRED

Guest dlrk

I'd like a high quality, modern 767 supported by friendly and responsible people.

actually what would be great is if someone designed an FMC that would work with any payware (yes I know...difficult but still nice).