Sign in to follow this  
mataus

Will the NGX run on this?

I still have C64 stored somewhere in depths of my wardrobe, but I don't expect it run anything...

I still have C64 stored somewhere in depths of my wardrobe, but I don't expect it run anything...
F-16 Combat pilot... my first flightsim on the C64!That was state of the art back then!I love nostalgia.

I am still secretly hoping the NGX will run on my Android powered HTC Legend... would be awesome tbh :(

It may not run on that, but if you upgarde to a TI86 scientific calculator, you should be good! It REALLY does well on NGX vector displays! Color, scenery, and 3D? Not so much...

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

I have a 286 without hard drive. And i have to start DOS with a 5 1/4 floppy disk.
It will run on that but you will need to turn the autogen down a bit and keep the water settings to the left.. AI traffic under 25 percent and I would leave road traffic off unless you can upgrade to a 486DX those will run 100 percent traffic. My friend's rig is just like yours and he gets 50 FPS using the VC with the IFLY at lax

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

It won't run on a TI83? That's bull sh*t. I for one will not be buying the NGX :(

What about this one: Specs: CPU:Intel sandy bridge Quad-Core i5 2500K HT 3.3GHz Turbo Boost 2.0 Up to 3.6GHz 6M L3 Unlock Hyper-Threading Processor Motherboard:ASRock P67 Pro 3 ¦2 x USB 3.0 ports, 2 x SATA3 connectors, 1 x eSATA3 connector ¦7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection ¦Supports Intel® K-Series unlocked CPU ¦ASRock DuraCap (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan-made Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti Super Clocking version 1G DDR5 RAM: 8GB DDR3-1333 High performance memory HDD: 1000GB SATA3 7200RPM high performance hard drive DVD: 24X dual layer DVD-RW Case: Silverstone "Precision Series" PS05B Black ATX Mid Tower Case PSU: Aywun 650W 80Plus Super Mega PSU

What about this one: Specs:CPU:Intel sandy bridge Quad-Core i5 2500K HT 3.3GHz Turbo Boost 2.0 Up to 3.6GHz 6M L3 Unlock Hyper-Threading ProcessorMotherboard:ASRock P67 Pro 3¦2 x USB 3.0 ports, 2 x SATA3 connectors, 1 x eSATA3 connector¦7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection¦Supports Intel® K-Series unlocked CPU¦ASRock DuraCap (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan-madeGraphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti Super Clocking version 1G DDR5RAM: 8GB DDR3-1333 High performance memoryHDD: 1000GB SATA3 7200RPM high performance hard driveDVD: 24X dual layer DVD-RWCase: Silverstone "Precision Series" PS05B Black ATX Mid Tower CasePSU: Aywun 650W 80Plus Super Mega PSU
I'm hoping you realize this whole thread is tongue in cheek. :(

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Will it run on a real 737 NG CDU? Or would it be too realistic for it to handle?

I'm hoping you realize this whole thread is tongue in cheek. :(
Ha. Pays to read the other comments!

I just went to the pet store and bought two new hamsters to power my new gig. I hope it was worth it.

I've been told that the NGX runs best on two legs. See, there's your multi-leg capability implemented! Not sure about sidestep though.. Cheers,

Will it run on a real 737 NG CDU? Or would it be too realistic for it to handle?
The NGX running on a 737 NG CDU, wouldn't that cause some type of space/time feedback loop?

i think it will run on my pc i7 920 4 ghzgtx 5806 gb ddr3 1600 mhz memory300 gb 10000 rpm harddisk.im quite sure i can run the 737 ngx.the important thing is, will it run better than ifly 737 on fsx.