Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Joke-Air has been submitted and should be available later. 2011-9-2_13-2-8-758.jpg
Joke-Air now arrivinghttp://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=161674

Chris Hicks

I have the new S-8 up and flying on a jamming mission already. Hard to find in FSX, must be a secret location. Thanks Ioan, good job. Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Guys, this is my paint of 737-800 no Winglet GOL ! Whistle.gif Download: http://www.4shared.c...00NG_PRGOP.html Smug.gif
Do we need a different paint for 'no winglets'? I think you can just make a new texture folder in the 'Non-winglet' PMDG folder and add an entry in the aircraft.cfg and be up and running with and without winglets in minutes. Ray

Anyone up for a United Airlines Pre-Merger 738 & 739 (Yes I know we did not own any NG's until the merger) but I think the PM UA colors would look great on the NG. John

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

Been knocking this thing up, still needs positional tweaks, but looks okay so far... pos-1.jpg Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Been knocking this thing up, still needs positional tweaks, but looks okay so far... pos-1.jpg Al
Most Excellent. We are going to be knee deep in military variants soon. Ain't it great. Thanks Sir Chock. Ray

Oozes with beauty, even better than mine!

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

So nobody is really up for the US Airways (fictional) one..... ?? Thanks for considering a least.......im%20Not%20Worthy.gif Cheers
HiI conclude that I am repainting and I do (and I have 80% done)Regards

Do we need a different paint for 'no winglets'? I think you can just make a new texture folder in the 'Non-winglet' PMDG folder and add an entry in the aircraft.cfg and be up and running with and without winglets in minutes. Ray
I didn't know. I painted the painting model without winglets

Anyone up for a United Airlines Pre-Merger 738 & 739 (Yes I know we did not own any NG's until the merger) but I think the PM UA colors would look great on the NG. John
John, I've asked for almost all UA PM (and some Kulula liveries)... I hope you get more of a respone than I have.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma