Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

The way you are publishing your products reminds me of pmdg itself publishing their NGX. I won´t complain, but wouldn´t it make more sense to finish 1 paint before starting another one?
+ 100000

+ 100000
So now we're complaining about other people's work rate not only when it's paid for (PMDG), but also when its donated free of charge (livery authors)? Man, there are some entitled folks around here. Newsflash, everybody. The paint kit's out. Don't like how somebody else is doing the job? Do it yourself. If you don't have the energy or the know-how, you have no grounds to criticize.

Mike Tomkins
Knoxville, TN
Flight Sim user since the subLOGIC / Apple II days

Newsflash, everybody. The paint kit's out. Don't like how somebody else is doing the job? Do it yourself. If you don't have the energy or the know-how, you have no grounds to criticize.
+1

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

So now we're complaining about other people's work rate not only when it's paid for (PMDG), but also when its donated free of charge (livery authors)? Man, there are some entitled folks around here. Newsflash, everybody. The paint kit's out. Don't like how somebody else is doing the job? Do it yourself. If you don't have the energy or the know-how, you have no grounds to criticize.
calm down. i just think those pictures lookin amazing! didnt say anything about "criticize" -.- i just want to fly those liverys...i´m happy that someone , create those ... no word about complaining dry.png

As I said, I don´t want to complain. the paints look great and I´m looking forward to fly them, but the way he tortures us reminds me of pmdg itself :D

They are coming out of the woodwork, now. . . Here is a take off on the Navy C-40 adapted to the 800 WL. I have a little fine tuning to complete it. I will try to upload maybe on Sunday. Ray NavyC-40.jpg

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

They are coming out of the woodwork, now. . . Here is a take off on the Navy C-40 adapted to the 800 WL. I have a little fine tuning to complete it. I will try to upload maybe on Sunday. Ray NavyC-40.jpg
Nice job Ray!

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

what do you do to get those landing lights? do you need to add shockwave lights to your CFG file? for me, the landing lights don't show up much.
Yes SirAdd this the aircraft.cfg of 737-800 & 737-800WL it will give you the effect. [LIGHTS] //Types: 1=beacon, 2=strobe, 3=navigation, 4=cockpit, 5=landing, 6=taxi, 7=recognition, 8=wing, 9=logo, 10=cabin light.0 = 4, 47.000, 0.0, 5.500, fx_PMDG_NGX_vclight light.1 = 4, 45.500, 0.0, 4.500, fx_PMDG_NGX_vclight light.2 = 5, 4.50, -8.24, 0.32, fx_shockwave_landing_light_narrow.fx // Shockwave light light.3 = 5, 4.50, 8.16, 0.30, fx_shockwave_landing_light_narrow.fx // Shockwave light light.4 = 6, 42.60, 0.00, -5.45, fx_shockwave_landing_light_small.FX // Shockwave light light.5 = 5, 5.70, 3.65, -3.80, fx_shockwave_landing_light // Shockwave light light.6 = 5, 5.70, -3.65, -3.80, fx_shockwave_landing_light // Shockwave light Note: please back up your original file just in case you don't like it, and this work is not mine I got it from another forum member :)

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Looking good Patrick :) Is any painter up for doing any other Ryanair paints?

Looking good Patrick :) Is any painter up for doing any other Ryanair paints?
+1111111111111111Would be awesome ! :)

20644_1240222612.jpg Pacific Blue please.. Someone else did it but font size and colour was completely incorrect.. Thanks in advance! :)

I got the paint part done and the exported file is working. Now I have to wade thru the AvSim update procedures. It will be there when its there. Navy c-40 Look Alike. 800 WL. Ray C40_Inflight3.jpgC40_Inflight1.jpgC40_Inflight2.jpg

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .