Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Ioan, your S-8 USS Nocturne now has a sister ship. Check closely for the updates. How many can you see? Sister2.jpgSister3.jpg Ray
Hey,is a download of this repaint available already? regards Jürgen

Has anyone seen or going to repaint the Early 2000 Delta Wavy tail delivery...? if there isn't one can someone please repaint one.. thx Carlitos Colon

Hey,is a download of this repaint available already? regards Jürgen
I didn't upload it yet. The ini files, night files, etc haven't been done yet. Maybe a week or so it will be available. Thanks. Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I'd like to request a Kenya Airways -800WL repaint. Kevin Hall

ki9cAAb.jpg

As promised, something in pink :) Air China 737-800 NG 2011 LiveryPresented as non-winglets, as per the original modeled aircraft but the ReadMe has instructions for installing Winglets if you prefer. Available on AVSIM at http://library.avsim...crp&DLID=161740 Next, Malaysia Airlines is almost done

Moe, I looked but could only find photos of 737 -400 series for Thai , do you have a photo of the Thai livery you are after --- no promises.
Someone did an old colors for the ng. I can't find anything except the 400 either. Thanks for offering! Any reg will do!

I didn't upload it yet. The ini files, night files, etc haven't been done yet. Maybe a week or so it will be available. Thanks. Ray
thanks for the info! regards Jürgen

I seem to recall that someone was doing a TUI DB livery, how is it progressing?
That is correct. It's progressing quite nicely. sig.gif

how about a Jetblue, i know they use airbus and embraer bbut I think it would be pretty cool to have one made up
How about . . . . JB7.jpgJB8.jpgRay

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Does anyone have a South African 737-800 I can have to manully install with the CFG? The livery manager is still not recognizing my aircraft. Thx

That is correct. It's progressing quite nicely. sig.gif
Hi Badderjet I admire you for taking the time and patience to do D-ATUE. I am really looking forward ti it. Regards Bob