Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

How about . . . . JB7.jpgJB8.jpgRay
Are my eyes tricking me or did you paint this over my LH texture? It look really amazing bro, you're a talented painter!

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Are my eyes tricking me or did you paint this over my LH texture? It look really amazing bro, you're a talented painter!
Must be your eyes are tricking you. Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Hi Badderjet I admire you for taking the time and patience to do D-ATUE. I am really looking forward ti it. Regards Bob
Hey Bob, thanks for your words, I appreciate your interest. sig.gif

This is uploading to avsim right now (if spot any mistakes please let me know) - Edit - its uploaded filename ngx_dahfm.zip 2011-9-7_21-9-49-18.jpg

(if spot any mistakes please let me know) -
Well, right away I can say the FM on the tail is reversed LMAO.gif Good job though, but I told you that already Big%20Grin.gifsig.gif

Hi everyones, is it possible to create the Brussels Airlines livery with the 737-800 or -900 like the attach file ?It will be very cool because i'm a big loser in creation of liveries !!! ^^ Thx a lot PS: Sorry for my english, i'm not good !!

As promised, something in pink :) Air China 737-800 NG 2011 LiveryPresented as non-winglets, as per the original modeled aircraft but the ReadMe has instructions for installing Winglets if you prefer. Available on AVSIM at http://library.avsim...crp&DLID=161740 Next, Malaysia Airlines is almost done
I appreciate for your next on the Malaysia Airlines...thank you, thank you. Now waiting for it. Too excited.

Would LOVE to have a delta blue/red tail, "Delta Air Lines" color scheme which was the paint job inbetween the old widget and the wavy livery. It ran in the mid to late 90s.