Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

This may be a little too wild for some of you city folks, I found it in Russia of all places. I guess natl geo is big over there also. Set up as a BBJ2 on the 800WL platform. Enjoy. Natgeo5.jpgNatgeo3.jpgNatgeo4.jpgNatgeo1.jpgNatgeo2.jpg Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

This is uploading to avsim right now (if spot any mistakes please let me know) - Edit - its uploaded filename ngx_dahfm.zip 2011-9-7_21-9-49-18.jpg
Hi Simon,you did a fantastic job painting this one. Only one more item is not quite correct, the aircraft name is GoldbAIR, so the 'b' is supposed to be a small letterCheers

Hi Simon,you did a fantastic job painting this one. Only one more item is not quite correct, the aircraft name is GoldbAIR, so the 'b' is supposed to be a small letterCheers
Thanks Herman :) I'll get that fixed and re upload later on today, ive noticed a couple of other bits to im not happy with, and AVSIM have rejected as no readme, so expect it uploaded again tonight. Thanks

Thanks Herman :) I'll get that fixed and re upload later on today, ive noticed a couple of other bits to im not happy with, and AVSIM have rejected as no readme, so expect it uploaded again tonight. Thanks
By the way, what scenery do you use in background ?Thanks, Greg

too much, too soon....

I'm pretty sure that this is Athen of Fly Tampa. There is the "Z" taxiway with the static Olympic aircrafts missing, the bride, the sattelite and the tower behind the plane. It's defenitely Athen. The guys of FlyTampa did a great job.

Uploaded on avsim :) Should be available tomorrow: capture0090709201119334.jpg
could u explain whats the big difference to the default pmdg airberlin repaint?

This may be a little too wild for some of you city folks, I found it in Russia of all places. I guess natl geo is big over there also. Set up as a BBJ2 on the 800WL platform. Enjoy. Natgeo5.jpgNatgeo3.jpgNatgeo4.jpgNatgeo1.jpgNatgeo2.jpg Ray
Ray, Please tell me where I can find this repaint.. This is awesome!!! Tracy

Major update to the Sun Country main livery should be live shortly. The colors have been corrected to the actual Pantone RGB values used in their paint among other fixes and it now has a fully accurate options ini for N804SY included.
Very nice! I know she's faded a bit in real life, but this livery looks great in fresh paint. I see you got the SELCAL code on the cockpit registration placard, painted "ETOPS" on the nose gear door and took out the eyebrow windows as well. Thanks for the update!

Chris Lundberg

could u explain whats the big difference to the default pmdg airberlin repaint?
correct colours, correct silver stripe, correct belly texture, correct winglet textures,... so there are much differences. This paint was much requested, as the default paint had much errors.

More will come soon on my side simtexture.de cool.png Regards from EDDSHolgi
Good ol' Holgi, you did a great job on the bus. Got your site - which I can recommend- bookmarked. Looking forward seeing your paints. I also want to thank the other painters around here, excellent work, where would we be without you guys!

Good ol' Holgi, you did a great job on the bus. Got your site - which I can recommend- bookmarked. Looking forward seeing your paints. I also want to thank the other painters around here, excellent work, where would we be without you guys!
ok i will try it :) hope the default tuifly repaint , will be made too :D

ok i will try it :) hope the default tuifly repaint , will be made too :D
I'am working on the D-ATUB ... RegardsHolgi

Are my eyes tricking me or did you paint this over my LH texture? It look really amazing bro, you're a talented painter!
Here is a close up for to examine. Two very different paints. Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .