Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

William,

thanks for your input, but rest assured the white lines are there and have been there from the beginning. Probably resizing the image and the grey color along the fuselage results in the image you see. For example on the phtograph you posted the red lines are almost not visible... . :smile:

I am not prefect at painting but I wouldn't oversee those lines :wink:.

Best regards,

Hi Christian,

I thought you forgot.

Danke !

• Upvote 1

hey Christian, great job so far on the starliner, i saw it in boston the other day, and now i'm pumped to see her in my library!

600_162256082.jpeg

photo copyright me, Brody Carlson

also, i have a livery request, i love this bird, and would like to see this livery on the ngx

600_162249112.jpeg

photo copyright me, Brody Carlson

I started working on the ribbons for the Cathay Pacific -800. So far so good. The tail is not finished in this shot. The logo there is just a placeholder for the moment. There's more than the stripes left to do. The normal photoshop templates in the paintkit are 300 pixels per inch. I'm doing the paint at 1200 pixels per inch, but don't think that's making a noticeable difference. Since this is a purely "fictional" repaint I at least has a decent amount of leeway in the finished look, but will try to make it close to the examples I have found.

Cathay-800_Inprogress-1.jpg

Steve, it's quite good looking already. Surely the biggest challenge will still come with all the curves lines and colors.

I am wondering if anyone could give me a tip on how to change the aircraft names loaded with the livery manager. I'd like them alfabethically sorted by airline, and now they aren't because some aircraft only use NG, some use NGX, and not all have the airline directly after it. So what I would like to be able to do is get the aircraft names sort of like this:

PMDG NGX-800 - Air Berlin

PMDG NGX-800 - Delta Airlines

PMDG NGX-800 - Delta Airlines (WL)

PMDG NGX-800 - UPS

etc.

Thanks in advance.

Hey,

Does anyone know if the stripe (like ribbon in the wind) on the engines of the PMDG house livery is available in any PSD? I would like to use the graphic, its very cool, pic below:

Thanks

Max

Max

PMDG 747X & 737NGX Pilot

I've seen several requests for a (fictional) Hawaiian Air 737 for the PMDG NGX, but apparently noone has designed one as of yet. I would like to put in one more formal request for a Hawaiian Air 737-700 and 737-800. The livery would look stunning on the NGX! Any painters up for the task? It would be much appreciated!

http://www.jetphotos....php?id=7199256

Steve, it's quite good looking already. Surely the biggest challenge will still come with all the curves lines and colors.

I am wondering if anyone could give me a tip on how to change the aircraft names loaded with the livery manager. I'd like them alfabethically sorted by airline, and now they aren't because some aircraft only use NG, some use NGX, and not all have the airline directly after it. So what I would like to be able to do is get the aircraft names sort of like this:

PMDG NGX-800 - Air Berlin

PMDG NGX-800 - Delta Airlines

PMDG NGX-800 - Delta Airlines (WL)

PMDG NGX-800 - UPS

etc.

Thanks in advance.

Hans,

I'm at work, so I can't verify it, but I'm pretty sure the Livery Manager might be sorting the names in the list based on the titles in each entry in the aircraft.cfg file for each model type. I would have to test that once I got home to be sure.

I've seen several requests for a (fictional) Hawaiian Air 737 for the PMDG NGX, but apparently noone has designed one as of yet. I would like to put in one more formal request for a Hawaiian Air 737-700 and 737-800. The livery would look stunning on the NGX! Any painters up for the task? It would be much appreciated!

http://www.jetphotos....php?id=7199256

Gabe,

I've had that livery on my personal "to do" list for quite some time. I have the Cathay Pacific and another request at the front of my list right now. Let me see how difficult the tail graphic is going to be. If it's doable, I'll do one of the 2 models with winglets.

A lot of times some of these get stopped due to not having all the pieces needed to make the livery or too much difficulty with the upper rear fuselage areas for certain patterns.

For example...if I had the right logo for the Kokoda Trail for the Air Niugini special paint livery...I'd finish that one. I have enough reference material now. I just don't have that main logo in the right format and since I would be painting a real livery versus a fictional one....it's on hold.

• Upvote 1