Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

So Relase Date for the 777?

JOKE !!!!!As we have seen ridiclous post's all the way through developments we have now got a release day,Hopefully this will make a couple people laugh and remember some of the ridiculous threads that have been put this year! :)[My favourite stuff I think was questions like;"Will the Ngx have;Wings?APURealistic flight dynamicsAn Autopilot etc"Another"IF you don't realise the ngx by this [x] date, I WILL NOT BUY IT"Was it a guy called Ferd or something?ANYWAY you will have clicked on here in disbelief, enjoy the ngx everyone when it's been released :)

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

nice one hehehe :(

For those that have followed PMDG's progress closely like I have, it's funny looking back at those moments of impatience, grief, humor, excitement, etc. It's been one hell of a ride.

For those that have followed PMDG's progress closely like I have, it's funny looking back at those moments of impatience, grief, humor, excitement, etc. It's been one hell of a ride.
+1 man, since January 2010 for moi

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

haha this had me going there, the amount of 'Release it for FS2004 or you've lost a customer' and 'We demand updates' was unreal.

You should see the post in the pricing thread by the guy claiming if it's not released for fs9 PMDG will go down, and that the Ifly is better anyway. I loled so hard at that haha.

What I liked most were those guys asking for wingflex.But the one with the RAT wasn't bad either. NGs don't have RATs, but yes, please include one PMDG :(

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

Guest acezboy561

If you dont make an FS9 version of the Dash8 im not buying it! And if a release date isnt made, PMDG will go down!...Im kidding,

Honestly, mate there are a lot of trolls on this forum in the likes of SWA737, PAO, Hiriam Hunt, TUIFLY737 or whatever he was, who come here to winge and complain about anything. The majority of us are good, but there are always some

Honestly, mate there are a lot of trolls on this forum in the likes of SWA737, PAO, Hiriam Hunt, TUIFLY737 or whatever he was, who come here to winge and complain about anything. The majority of us are good, but there are always some
Remember APongr,Everything he posted was something negative about how long it was taking.There are endless amounts of entertainment on forums.

I've often thought it would be humorous to create a Hall-of-shame where names of the frequent complainers and gripers could be on full display. I won't do it since it's not in very good taste, but it would probably make some folks think twice before spewing their crap. Stacey Weaver