Sign in to follow this  
Heron1B

Hey Guys it is not going to be today

Correct me if Im wrong, but havent we already had our warning? Wasnt the announcement last week saying "on or before 4th" considered to be the warning?I mean, if it is definitely being released (whenever they wake up), then why bother issuing another announcement? "Barring anything strange happening, we will give you a bit of notice via the forum that release is pending, then off we go! " which they've done already?!

Give it a bit of time til daylight hits the west coast, then we will get " a notice" that the NGX is being released.Thinking.gif

Daylight has already hit Reno, we should be getting just lined up for takeoff, so RSR had better come along soon and firewall those throttles!!!!

Vin is back with us, this might be the start of the process!!!!He's viewing the topic on the frame rates in the NGX!!!

Vin is back with us, this might be the start of the process!!!! He's viewing the topic on the frame rates in the NGX!!!
I don't think it really matters... We should only start getting excited the moment ALL members of the PMDG TEAM are online tongue.png

Somebody should take a chill pill, the pink one with smiley. Darn, this is some serious stalking.

Maybe they just have a sick sense of humor and get a kick out of everybody freaking out, waiting for RSR's profile to show that he took a leak...

Guys, Livery preview was updated with this:

UPDATE 8/3 release-eve additions: 800WL:Alaska Airlines (Lei)Austrian AirlinesContinental AirlinesEl Al Israel AirlinesGOL Transportes Aèreos (SFP equipped)SpiceJetPete's hoping to have the following liveries finished during the day tomorrow, though they may follow the release slightly:800WL:Alaska Airlines (Starliner '75)Alaska Airlines (Spirit of Seattle/aka Boeing Dreamliner)Boeing HouseBoeing Green Chromate (pre painting)
Not only is it awesome so many more liveries are done, but there is absolutely no question that the way he worded it, if the liveries aren't done during the day, they will follow release. Let's stop being downers and have some faith in PMDG, I know they can hit their deadline! cool.png

What is Spicejet ? The plane of the Spice girls ?

It's an Indian low-cost airline.

Edited by voske

Marc ter Heide

I.......want......the......737..........from........PMDG........NOW! ;) Sorry, but I have been sitting in front of this computer for about 9 hours now, hoping for some info on the release. Here in germany it´s late afternoon....there go my hopes of flying this bird today. Even if it is released in the next half an hour, I would probably not find the time to fly it today. Well....tomorrow I am pretty sure it will be available. See you guys then!