Sign in to follow this  
Heron1B

Hey Guys it is not going to be today

I should say "IBTL", but a reminder about the last release, the J41, I think the day of, there was a post about checking the website later in the delay and it was released in the evening U.S. West Coast time. (which was too late for me on the East Coast, and is the "next day" almost everywhere else in the world. Personally, I'm going to download and read the PMDG-made manuals before I buy, as is my custom.

My prediction is a release announcement at 9am PDT, and a release at 12pm PDT. Might as well make a sweepstake out of it.

I.......want......the......737..........from........PMDG........NOW! ;) Sorry, but I have been sitting in front of this computer for about 9 hours now, hoping for some info on the release. Here in germany it´s late afternoon....there go my hopes of flying this bird today. Even if it is released in the next half an hour, I would probably not find the time to fly it today. Well....tomorrow I am pretty sure it will be available. See you guys then!
Really oughta go get some sleep... You wouldn't want it to be released, only to find that you're not legal to fly it because you stayed up all night hitting refresh...

Oh no. It's okay! This forum stalking isn't counted as duty time! I took a nice vacation from this forum yesterday. Saw my friends, girlfriend. Mom, Dad. Lol. Some folks should do the same!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

My prediction is a release announcement at 9am PDT, and a release at 12pm PDT. Might as well make a sweepstake out of it.
I think it'll drop at 23:59 Samoa time, just to toy with everybody...

Oh no. It's okay! This forum stalking isn't counted as duty time! I took a nice vacation from this forum yesterday. Saw my friends, girlfriend. Mom, Dad. Lol. Some folks should do the same!
Wow, you did WHAT? It's almost like you have something resembling a life, which prevents you from sitting in front of your computer for 36 consecutive hours tapping F5 every three seconds...

Haha, may I please add my 2 cents? I have been thinking about this plane ALL day, and checking the forums and Facebook on my BlackBerry. Just relax, you guys are hyping yourselfs up in a workable state that is uncessary, PMDG will release the plane when they release it. Its been 3 years, I understand, trust in PMDG and they will meet the deadline, I might be wrong, I might not. On the subject of notice time, people must stop assuming 12-48hrs, it could be 12-48minutes/seconds/milliseconds :D "Patience and time do more than strength or passion" I have just been to play soccer for 2 hours, takes my mind off it, you can only cause yourself damage by working yourself up. Please don't ITBL(don't even know what that is) or TROLL me, just saying my thoughts. Hope someone will agree with me :) Enjoy the rest of your morning/afternoon/evening :)

^^^ Agree 100% I'm not being a kiss up....these are the facts, and when it comes down to the time of release, it really doesn't make a bit of difference on our lives. I'll still be Ethan and have my family, my house, my hobbies, etc whether the NGX is released in 2 minutes, or 2 months.

Edited by Efussander

Funny how other people tell others to chiill and take it easy while they are on FB, PMDG-site and the forum al daytongue.png Not saying that I'm one of these people ... ^^

Unfortunately it will not happen today, WHY? well Robert did say they would give us some prewarning prior to release and not for us to go missing out on sleep in anticipation, there would be 12 or 24 hours warning prior unless they have some last minute problems, which they obviously need to fix. So go to work or bed whatever it may be in your part of the world and be patient........yes the PMDG team are about and working hard but this production will not take place today. We may have a release prewarn later today.
You're putting words in RSR's mouth that he never said. He never said there would be a 12-24 hour notice, in fact he didn't state the length of notice whatsoever, only that there would be a notice. That could be a 2 hour notice or that could be a 10 hour notice. Regardless, I think it's a bit premature to declare that it won't be released on 8/4 here on US time. Adjust accordingly for your time zone. -jr