Sign in to follow this  
jmnc747

SO, WHERE IS THE 737NGX?

People jamming-up a forum in anticipation of buying your product; we should all have that problem.Money Eyes.gif Its just a credit to the quality of work PMDG does.im Not Worthy.gif Besides, we need something to do between pressing F5.

I could easily be wrong, but didn't PMDG state that they would announce the release 24 hours before the actual release so that people didn't stay up all night and check all day for the actual release? Taken at their word, we should be looking for a release announcement, not the release itself. At least that's how I remember it. Best to all.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this on the PMDG FB page, but the picture banner of the NGX has changed from cruise to approach a while ago, and now is a picture of the NGX touching down. We're close.

I above title of this thread is why I wish only adults could sim MSFS! -Raven Harris

Guest Adraesh

Yeah i have seen that but he's not touching down right now, it's for the next pictures ;)

Be patient people!!!!, they said yesterday in the livery threat it was going to be release today. If they want to release it at 11:59pm in their time zone its PMDG's choice. I bet that all the once complaining rigth now are the onces that a month later after the NGX release are going to be complaining about the release of the 777.

Raul

San Juan, P.R..

Windows 7 Pro 64bit, 3.5ghz Ivy Bridge, NvidiaGTX1080, 16gb Corsair Vengeance, 1000w Power supply, Corsair H100 cooler

http://www.youtube.c...75?feature=mhee

still no release date for the 777 ??? Whistle.gif

P.L. Tran

AMD Ryzen 5800x; 32 GB Ram; EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3; Win10 64 Bit

They were going to release it but then you posted this thread and they changed their mind. -stefan
LOVE IT!

hehe its not comming today you guys misunderstood pmdg they said 4/8-2012 not 2011 i still bet anything that you wont see it today

Ah, now the bad mojo starts to come out. Predictable...

The answer to the original question: Under your bed. And if he hears one more of these types of threads, when you install it, it will immediately fry your CPU.