Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

NGX Support - what to expect

when trying to purchase its says transaction duplicated error 3 Doh.gif what do i doooo???

Ryan or RSR, I have sucessfully purchased ( 159671 ) But I am unable to find a download link. I submited 3C5-15CE1C47-9230, but Im never sure you get them. What should I do

Peter Osborn

Ryan or RSR, I have sucessfully purchased ( 159671 ) But I am unable to find a download link. I submited 3C5-15CE1C47-9230, but Im never sure you get them. What should I do
You'll have to wait with the rest of us.

try logging into you account at PMDG and go to the previous orders and it should be there. Give it a go . .

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

You'll have to wait with the rest of us.
Yeah thanks alex, after searching around I found that others having the same prob.Good thing PMDG is fully aware of it. EDIT- 1030 PST and the download is slow. But it looks like it is going to finish in a five mins.

Peter Osborn

"You're never given a dream without also being given the power to make it true."Richard BachThank you.

Hey guys. To help out Ryan and the guys, I made an msn account so if you have questions and need help you can add me on man or whatever you use. It's NGXhelp@hotmail.com. Take care! JackColwill

small hiccup. wanted to share just in case someone else runs into it. After the NGX installation, the installer tries to install DirectX components if they are not currently installed. On my system, I received an error message (see attached pic) and a message that DirectX failed to install. I started FSX anyway just to see what was up and was able to choose the NGX, set my airport etc and then clicked on Fly Now. This resulted in a FSX complete crash/lockup. I re-tried with another plane and all was well. I removed the NGX with the installer, reinstalled and essentially got exactly the same results. So I assumed that something was not right with my DirectX base/install and downloaded DirectX from here: "http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=35" (version 9.29.1974, Date Published: 4/18/2011, see attached pic) This fixed the problem. I am sure this is rare and is related to my system only but I am posting this just in case it is seem by others. It has been quite a night with all the excitement and I finally have experienced the NGX, and as touted, it is magnificent!!!!!! Thank you PMDG. Words cannot do it justice (the NGX and my appreciation).

hopefully it'll be back up soon

Malcolm Rouse

INTEL X58, CORE I7 920, LOW LATENCY 6G RAM, ANTEC 300 CASE, SAMSUNG SPOINT 1TB, HDD VELOCIRAPTOR 300GB, SAMSUNG S222A - 22X DVD+/-/RW, NOCTUA NH-U12P, ATI RADEON 5870 1024MB, WIN7 64, FSX , TRACKIR 5 , X52 ,SAMSUNG 32" HDTV , 19" TFT.

Thank you very much. Everything downloaded, installed and loaded perfectly. Great work! Bob

Hey Scott Thx for the info and maybe you also want to give this to PMDG (once the dust has settled and everything is working). This could be as you said an isolated event but in my experience there might be the odd one outhere with the same problem and it always helps then to have a solution. Maybe you even want to start a new topic on this and call it First error messages and solutions. All would klnow were to find this them. And as it is working for you now I hope you enjoy your flyiing. I am strill waiting to get into PMDG to pay and download. At the moment the page is still down im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

Ian C. McCulloch

'What would one do without Malt Whisky? Slainte Mhath'

It only can get better