Sign in to follow this  
Jlebesis

CONGRATULATIONS PMDG and STAFF!

Agreed, they deserve every good comment. This will definitely go down in FS history, if there is such thing.

Congratulations indeed, this aircraft is living a breathing. I haven't even flown it yet, I am just enjoying reading the manuals and sitting on the ground with it fiddling around with the various systems. (learning before I take my first flight). I love sitting in the cold and dark cockpit and just flicking switches and dials, everything has it's own crisp distinct sound. Amazing. :(

Okay......so I jumped right in and haven't read the book yet......BUT................ All I can say is WOW!!!!! Amazing work fella's..........Many thanks PMDG & Staff for taking the time to truly make a wonderful product..........your hard work and dedication truly shines through!!!!! Cheers,Steve R.SgtMajor, USMC (Retired)
SgtMajors should know about manuals!! LOL!!!

Unfortunately I have to wait until I get home from work. So anxious that downloading it here and will carry it home on a flash just to save some minutes... Congratulations to PMDG team, against all odds they gave us the aircraft, and definitely set another standart in their industry. Well done.

This rocks i love the way it flys. And i love the heads up.When i first saw the heads up i thought no way i will use that.!!! But now i am a changed man. your guys rock on!

+1Congratulations to the whole team for yet another great product. Seems not even the sky is a limit for you guys anymore. smile.png Best Regards

hate to be a pain but all you newbies have to put your full names if you use the PMDG forums

After flight simming for 15 years and a real world commercial pilot for 16 this is just amazing I've been following this since 737ng days years ago. Big congrats to the team you deserve all the success that comes your way!

Hear Hear. If you lived close I would buy you all a cold beer! (PMDG of couse lol) Really and truly ground breaking addon you have here. Its like FSX has been waiting 6 years since its release for an aircraft like this! You have raised the bar, all the way into orbit.

I'll give you one, look behind either one of the engines into the fan bypass duct and engage reversers :-) Thats just one of the many, cool features! Cheers,
I checked that out, but not only that, I noticed the edge of the leading flaps (by the engine nacelle) also folds away during reverse, great details :(

Thank you, PMDG!This aircraft is simply a masterpiece!Fps Friendly, amazing simulation renditions, amazing graphics, amazing Plane!I'm in awe!!Thank you so much! You get what you earn, and you guys deserve the World!Brilliant Work!

Jefferson Santos
sbpa.png