Sign in to follow this  
Jlebesis

CONGRATULATIONS PMDG and STAFF!

Hi guys, I am still only in the process of downloading the new NGX...very excited as many are around the world I am sure! (Was even more excited to find all the up to date Australian liveries like Virgin Australia etc!) Just wanted to say it has been a long journey, and a long wait on the customers side, but being a PMDG product, we all knew it would be worth it, and the staff stayed true to the promise and we have it in the time frame they announced last week. So, a big congratulations to another fine product, and I am sure once I've actually flown it, that I will want to post again and rant on about it :) Hope you guys have a well-earned beer on us.. And happy flying to everybody out there! All the best, and a warm hello to PMDG fans all around the world from here in Australia! Kind Regards,John

Thanks! Despite the attack, we're thrilled to see you guys getting your copies and flying. To everyone else, hang in there, we're doing our best to hold up the fort. Cheers,

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

Amen. The goodies on this plane never end. It's worth purchasing just for the light effects. Well done RSR and staff.

I have to add my compliments to the PMDG team, this thing is AMAZING, I can see I need to do a LOT of reading (Anyone know why the FLT CONT annunciator keeps coming up? :Whistle.gif ) But I am flying, and LOVING this plane!! P.S. No I haven't looked in the manual yet, will do after I land.

Thanks! Despite the attack, we're thrilled to see you guys getting your copies and flying. To everyone else, hang in there, we're doing our best to hold up the fort. Cheers,
Thank Jason, It's greatly appreciated.. As much as I'm so excited to fly this thing, I think it's nice to remember how hard people have worked to get this product happening. Have a great day! John

Thank Jason, It's greatly appreciated.. As much as I'm so excited to fly this thing, I think it's nice to remember how hard people have worked to get this product happening. Have a great day! John
Glad to hear that! On behalf of the team, we thank you for purchasing the NGX and wish you many thousand hours of entertainment. I keep finding little things with the NGX even though I have worked on it for almost 2 years. There are a bunch of really cool hidden features throughout the exterior model! I'll give you one, look behind either one of the engines into the fan bypass duct and engage reversers :-) Thats just one of the many, cool features! Cheers,

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

Great job to the whole team and birthday wishes and congrats your way.

Glad to hear that! On behalf of the team, we thank you for purchasing the NGX and wish you many thousand hours of entertainment. I keep finding little things with the NGX even though I have worked on it for almost 2 years. There are a bunch of really cool hidden features throughout the exterior model! I'll give you one, look behind either one of the engines into the fan bypass duct and engage reversers :-) Thats just one of the many, cool features! Cheers,
Haha, Very nice! I will do, Im just taking it from YMAV where I do all my intial flights, and Im happy that I'm getting awesome frames ;) All that tweaking pays off! Yep, I can see that I will keep discovering great things about this model as time goes. Sounds amazing too...:)ps, I forgot to ask, can someone point me in the right direction regarding how to install that add on liveries? Is it just a matter of popping it into the correct folder? The folder downloaded comes with one file. Thanks! :) John

Because of the attack (I read in the middle of the night; I couldnt sleep because of "NGX-Excitement" ;-)) it makes me even much more fun to give you my money for this awesome bird. you all really deserve it. just flow it 30 minutes, now I have to go to work. it is really really awesome. thanks for everyone who worked on this and dont let you drag down of these hacker idiots!

ps, I forgot to ask, can someone point me in the right direction regarding how to install that add on liveries? Is it just a matter of popping it into the correct folder? The folder downloaded comes with one file.
John, Check out the PMDG introduction document. (Start menu > PMDG > NGX > NGX Intro) There are some instructions in there about using the livery manager.

John, Check out the PMDG introduction document. (Start menu > PMDG > NGX > NGX Intro) There are some instructions in there about using the livery manager.
That's great, thanks very much for that.. will check it out! :)

Firstly, congratulations to the techies on the server side of things. My purchase was a bit slow to get operational - but not long, really (considering what appears to have been going on!) - and the whole payment procedure went without a glitch. It really is an AWESOME product. Easily the best add-on for FSX ... ever ... and not just slightly better - 100x better. It's in a class of its own. I have a pretty average system and was expecting a slide-show, but it's really quite smooth. I sincerely hope all your hard work is reflected in sales - it deserves it. I'm sure the 1,000 of man hours it took to produce it will easily be eclipsed by the hundreds of thousands of hours of enjoyment throughout the FS community. Well done! Adam.

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

Okay......so I jumped right in and haven't read the book yet......BUT................ All I can say is WOW!!!!! Amazing work fella's..........Many thanks PMDG & Staff for taking the time to truly make a wonderful product..........your hard work and dedication truly shines through!!!!! Cheers,Steve R.SgtMajor, USMC (Retired)

Guys, this aircraft is truly phenomenal. Absolutely amazing work PMDG. What else can I say... You're the best. Applause.gif