Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGXfanatic

Where is Chock?

I haven't seen any posts from Alan Bradbury "Chock" in a long time. He must be one of the biggest 737 fans out there, and I'm curious about what he thinks of the NGX. In the months leading up to the NGX release, he's been a very valuable sources of infomation on the NG, and is known to own all the addons ever released depicting this fine aircraft. I hope he's okay, maybe on vacation. Has anyone been in touch with him?

A.J. Domingo

Guest Turboblower

Yes, where is Chock ? Come back mate.

In my opinion, thank God "michal" isn't posting anymore, he was literally the biggest idiot from these forums

- Jev McKee, AVSIM member since 2006.
Specs: i7-2600K oc to 4.7GHz, 8GB, GTX580-1.5GB, 512GB SSD, Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, FSX-Acceleration 

Yes, where is Chock ? Come back mate.
He seems to go in spurts. He will post like crazy for a few weeks then vanish for a while. He's probably just busy.On that note I haven't seen the FS Addon Consumer Advocate otherwise know as CoolP post in a while either.Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

he was literally the biggest idiot from these forums
You are banned from Avsim's forums for one month Sir.

Best regards,
David Roch

Ryzen 5950X****Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme****32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL18*** EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING****2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM****Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung curved 49" TV monitor 4K.

You are banned from Avsim's forums for one month Sir.
Banned for having an opinion on someone? Nice!

Rob Taylor

Banned for having an opinion on someone? Nice!
No, banned for personal attacks against someone, which is against both Avsim and PMDG's rules.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

No, banned for personal attacks against someone, which is against both Avsim and PMDG's rules.
And - if I may - the poster's opinion was not only expressed in an unacceptably rude manner, it was completely unjustified. Rgds, Bruno

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

42%
    $10,670.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now