Sign in to follow this  
Darwinian

How to use the HUG

http://www.scribd.co...6/HGSPilotGuide There are more but I'm unsure of the legality of posting such locations etc..... Dan.
WOW! That one is a corker! Anyone found a way of downloading it WITHOUT giving ones Facebook info? cheers

Thanks guys, i actually managed to manually fly the approach today for the first time in this aircraft, I must admit my landing was tad heavy because i panicked and reduced thrust a tad too early but apart from a few shaken passengers and angry maintence men i think i did ok.

you can fly manual with the A/T on hehe. Its not let me down yet but I do need to practice practice practice. I managed to break my nose gear (FMC Maintanece message "NOSE GEAR OUT OF TRIM" ) Lol I love this plane as it bites back when you dont fly it properly. it forces us to continualy try harder.

i forgot to add congrats PMDG she flies beautifully, she is a truly stunning bird.

you can fly manual with the A/T on hehe. Its not let me down yet but I do need to practice practice practice. I managed to break my nose gear (FMC Maintanece message "NOSE GEAR OUT OF TRIM" ) Lol I love this plane as it bites back when you dont fly it properly. it forces us to continualy try harder.
I actually had no failure, i just "felt" it. Thanks for the tip on A/T ill be sure to try that later on. I must admit it felt a much bigger achievement when i dropped the plane down myself then just sitting and watching it