Sign in to follow this  
FSMP

Forum Posts (only read if you still have a sense of humour)

Bill REAL men do not read manuals to change light-bulbs. Do they just assume they can stick a candle into the socket instead, and it should still work. The one I did forget:- 5 to point out that in a year or so, light-bulbs will be obsolete, and not need changing, once everyone has gone Green, and upgraded to LED lighting ( aka MS Flight)

<< Bill REAL men do not read manuals to change light-bulbs. Do they just assume they can stick a candle into the socket instead, and it should still work.The one I did forget:-5 to point out that in a year or so, light-bulbs will be obsolete, and not need changing, once everyone has gone Green, and upgraded to LED lighting ( aka MS Flight) >> Ha ! 1. Don't forget, a wet finger in the socket will tell you whether it is a faulty bulb, or socket 2. Yep - I like LEDs - use a few of them here. Can't wait for a proper 100w equiv. (Dimmable). I think I'll write a manual for light bulb operations...but I really do not have the time since this darned NGX appeared 'Both FDs on, both courses set, Autoland on '2'......'Your dinner's going cold, AGAIN, and TURN THAT THING DOWN' Regards

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif you forgot that it takes 87 people to tell you that its not the software its your computer ..... even if there is 1000 post reporting problems......
if there are..

and the 5 that warn that you shouldnt use your light bulb at full intensity and that you should use a dimmer ..... LOL.gif

Wasn't PMDG supposed to produce a tutorial about changing lightbulbs?Straight Face.gifBruno

Good post! xD I think everyone needed this to calm down with all the tension in here! LMAO.gif

At least one person to be confounded that their 23 watt quad socket isn't burning the bulb brightly as another persons 38 watt dual socket.

Chris Hicks

At least one person to be confounded that their quad-socket wont light up the bulb because the bulb needs 4.0 watts to light up bright and the quad-socket only puts out 2.3.
And those who ask if their 5.5 OC to 5.7Watts Light bulb would light their 5ft2 room without flickering.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

What's a light bulb?
LOL Pan
Wasn't PMDG supposed to produce a tutorial about changing lightbulbs?Straight%20Face.gif
Well duh, yes. Both a hop in and light it up one and an advanced one for us serious light bulbers! :) Cheers,

I would like to know how this light bulb (lightbulb?) ever made it out of beta testing. Mine has a crack and won't fit into my 3 prong outlet. Willy

And of course the 234 who want a 2D light bulb and the 967 who want to convince them the 3D bulb is better :-)

Jay