Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TurbofanDude

Who users Windows 7 Ultimate?

Hey guys, I am still having the nose down climb issue (I'll let the picture do the talking) 1e9a286b8423e7c65a4540987f06e0418da71656cf5dc1313bd322886b55a0356g.jpg And I was wondering who else uses these: Windows 7 Ultimate x64Active Sky EvolutionFSUIPC4

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Same here. Windows 7 Ultimate + those addon's. No nose down issue. Check your ASE settings.

You don't have any speed mode selected. What VS do you have selected? I am running Win 7 ultimate.

Win 7 x64 Ultimate with ASE here as well. Does the tutorial flight work for you? If not I think something's hosed in your FSX installation and I'd probably consider reinstalling it clean.

I also have all those and no issues. Have some artifacts ficking over the screen at time I am still trying to track down but all good on the nose attitude.

Are you starting in free flight default aircraft, correct settings in FSX?

Yes, default settings. It is odd, like magic, in flight, all of a sudden it will work. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesnt. This is the third clean reisntall of FSX.

I also have Windows 7 Ultimate 64 and all of the same addons + with no issues. NGX flys beautifully.

I don't think its a Windows 7 Ultimate 64 problem ... using it without problems

Thanks for the insight guys, I just can't pin this one down. I have re-installed 3 times - it worked after the first re-install, and I didn't know so I tried FsInn and it started happening again. Uninstalling FSInn didn't solve it, so I reinstalled FSX again, and no luck. This has been permanently happening.

Same here no problems.maybe it's your weight? That's all I've got, whats your takeoff speeds?

Clean install fsx only. No scenery. No programs. NGX, hotfix, then liveries. Try with clean installation.

I am not to keen on the idea of doing that again, as the last two times that is what I did, and got nowhere. I need FSUIPC for my controls, and not being able to use it renders my 200$ throttle useless.

I am not to keen on the idea of doing that again, as the last two times that is what I did, and got nowhere. I need FSUIPC for my controls, and not being able to use it renders my 200$ throttle useless.
Just try it, use your keyboard for the mean while, report back, if it changed anything, you can gradually change back.

Well for isolation purposes it would be beneficial. Clean install of FSX (Uninstall and delete any remnants). And then test flight between every add-on you add. I had this issue which we could not reproduce. Reinstalled FSX and all has been fine since. I do run with FSUIPC and ASE regularly after that so those two are not the culprits in this particular case. Other readers please note the last four words in the previous sentence. ;) Hope it helps,

Just back up the control settings...