Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RYR738

2 New Bugs Found !

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yes yes very funny and all but really...? I think the forums are cluttered enough as it is.

Nothing wrong with a bit of humour NGX. We irish know how to laugh at ourselves. I purchased a new septic tank yesterday, soon as I learn how to drive it, I'm going to invade England. laugh.png

Hi Di.. << I think the forums are cluttered enough as it is >> Yes, I agree. There are far too many postings to this particular forum - I'm losing a lot of my flight timetrying to read them. Please keep them to a reasonable level. LOL.gif Bill Cusick

Hi Di.. << I think the forums are cluttered enough as it is >> Yes, I agree. There are far too many postings to this particular forum - I'm losing a lot of my flight timetrying to read them. Please keep them to a reasonable level. LOL.gif Bill Cusick
I have no problem with people posting a genuine issue. The problems are people reposting issues that have already been answered or people posting pointless threads such as "look at this video I made" this is a support forum. post your video's elsewhere

>__<Those are some huge bugs! lol Mr Roch has caught me with those in his sig so much Whistle.gifI don't mind you post I do it alot actually, difference is, when I do it I get flamed :D

I have no problem with people posting a genuine issue. The problems are people reposting issues that have already been answered or people posting pointless threads such as "look at this video I made" this is a support forum. post your video's elsewhere
Humor is a fair part of this forum, everyone needs a laugh once in a while. I would think that someone who only joined 9 days ago might make an effort to get to know the community before policing it.

Humor is a fair part of this forum, everyone needs a laugh once in a while. I would think that someone who only joined 9 days ago might make an effort to get to know the community before policing it.
But its a been there done that thread. There was one similar yesterday

Nothing wrong with a bit of humour NGX. We irish know how to laugh at ourselves. I purchased a new septic tank yesterday, soon as I learn how to drive it, I'm going to invade England. laugh.png
England is already one big septic tank...and I live here. Andrew Vincent

i think this forum is not supposed to be flooded with those offtopic things.

So you think the kind chap who posted the sticky videos on how to slow down without speed brakes should not post his videos here as its a support forum.whatever...

i think this forum is not supposed to be flooded with those offtopic things.
It's not suppose to be flooded with posts asking how to start Engines.And simple stuff that could be solved by reading a few pages in a manual.

It's not suppose to be flooded with posts asking how to start Engines.And simple stuff that could be solved by reading a few pages in a manual.
I agree !!! Bug UP !!! Loser.gif

So you think the kind chap who posted the sticky videos on how to slow down without speed brakes should not post his videos here as its a support forum.whatever...
That is completely relevant to the NGX though. This is not. Nor is a video of "look at this cross wind landing I did". They can go in the general forum. Tutorials and support topics should go here

That is completely relevant to the NGX though. This is not. Nor is a video of "look at this cross wind landing I did". They can go in the general forum. Tutorials and support topics should go here
But I am offering support to guys left out for the weekend !!! lol. Flight Simming is an addiction and can be treated. Just remembered, I must take my TOGA & Autoland pills now. LOL.gifWhew.gif

OK I agree, but I did think that this part of the forum was just that for the 737NGX - whatever it is someone has on their mind. Not just support questions.If people have support problems they post a ticket on the webisite.

OK I agree, but I did think that this part of the forum was just that for the 737NGX - whatever it is someone has on their mind. Not just support questions.If people have support problems they post a ticket on the webisite.
Is this the PMDG Support Forum or the PMDG Post whatever is on your mind Forum?

+1 on the other hand i think lately sense of humor and maturity went out the window in the forum for sometime now .

Is this the PMDG Support Forum or the PMDG Post whatever is on your mind Forum?
Miss, in this thread it seems you are posting whatever is on your mind..