Sign in to follow this  
marwan95

THE ATTENDANT BUTTON HAS GOT ONLY ONE TONED CHIME

PMDG focused more important things. NOT! PMDG focused the smallest thing during the developing of NGX! A good example: the stall warning test button is working and has got the real sound (as in the NG). So this is why I asked the attendant button's chimes. It is also a little thing, but why? Why it is not modelled as well as in the real NG?
I think you misunderstand my meaning...at THIS moment, PMDG has much larger fish to fry. If it's indeed an issue, I'm sure it's on their list as it's been brought up numerous times already. Right now though, they've already said they must solve the activation and other serious issues...if you've seen Ryan's other posts, you'll know they are pushing themselves to the edge to get the major faults cleared up. That's all. ;)

I think you misunderstand my meaning...at THIS moment, PMDG has much larger fish to fry. If it's indeed an issue, I'm sure it's on their list as it's been brought up numerous times already. Right now though, they've already said they must solve the activation and other serious issues...if you've seen Ryan's other posts, you'll know they are pushing themselves to the edge to get the major faults cleared up. That's all. ;)
Oh, yes, I understand you! Now they have got more important issues those are waiting to solve them!You're absolutely right!:)Regards

By the way please sign your posts with real name, signature police is in the neighbourhood with a .... 2 tones car LOL.gif

By the way please sign your posts with real name, signature police is in the neighbourhood with a .... 2 tones car LOL.gif
:D:D :D A bit confused, but nice thought!:)You're so hilarious!Not just you are, everybody!!:D:D:D contains me hahahhhh....XD

In Emirates, when the seatbelt signs go on, instead of a "ding" you hear what I can only transcribe as "harajjat, rapt, al hzimat al makaeb"... or something along those lines. I'm pretty sure a customer could order a 737 with "living la vida loca" as the standard chime (the problem is you'd have to hear it three times in case of emergency).
LMAO.gifLMAO.gifLMAO.gifLMAO.gifLMAO.gifLMAO.gifLMAO.gifLMAO.gifLMAO.gifLMAO.gif

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

The fact that people report these kind of issues is probably the best proof that the 737NGX is a success biggrin.png
+1!

In Emirates, when the seatbelt signs go on, instead of a "ding" you hear what I can only transcribe as "harajjat, rapt, al hzimat al makaeb"... or something along those lines. I'm pretty sure a customer could order a 737 with "living la vida loca" as the standard chime (the problem is you'd have to hear it three times in case of emergency).
Hahhahahhhhahhhhh :D:D:D:D:D:D:D LOLMy stomach hurts!!:D:D:D:D

LMAO.gifLMAO.gifLMAO.gif Imagine having to wait 3 times listening to that not knowing what the outcome is going to be!!!LMAO.gifLMAO.gifLMAO.gif

Charan Kumar
FSX/XPX vPilot
VATSIM ZOA and Oceanic Controller (Pacific)

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has - Margaret Mead

Not sure why there are so many intolerant jerks on this site. Always making fun of PMDG's customers who have the right to ask any questions as it pertains to the product they paid for. Please, refrain from speaking for PMDG. There are paid support people who do that. sam bertien

just wondering if there is any function behind that call button.. if not, why is everyone asking for a different sound? however, i think with some soundtool, its possible to recreate this sound and replace the soundfile in your /SOUND/PMDG folder

just wondering if there is any function behind that call button.. if not, why is everyone asking for a different sound? however, i think with some soundtool, its possible to recreate this sound and replace the soundfile in your /SOUND/PMDG folder
Yes, I agree with you, also think so.

Bahahahaha, I actually lol'ed from that