Sign in to follow this  
MM7

Ezdok camera issue, please help quickly :)

This is the PMDG NGX support forum, not the EZDock camera forum. Contact them with your issue.
+1

John C

+1
Please don't troll. To everyone else, thanks for help, will try a few things suggested and will report back.

This is the NGX forum not the AoA forum. :)
Oh dear and i thought that a link to a set of profiles for EzDock Camera, specifically created for assisting in the operation of the 737NGX might be helpful. Where would i find that aircraft?

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Great way to get those post counts up "Go to another forum!"

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

Oh dear and i thought that a link to a set of profiles for EzDock Camera, specifically created for assisting in the operation of the 737NGX might be helpful. Where would i find that aircraft?
OK .... now we CAN help with that. To the OP .... completely delete the entry for the Radio panel, then remake it using the edit (Number 2) function. That should solve your problem. If it doesn't, then you may have conflicting keystrokes. Have you mapped any new keys lately?

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

@NGX You are a joke simples!Sick of watching you dive on peoples legitimate help requests, get a life. Also try shortening your sig some more.That is all,Loser.gif Edit///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// This forum has always been a place where a lot of knowelagble simmers congragate and help each other for issues other than just PMDG issues. I think you miss the whole point of a forum in general NGX it has nothing to do with post count or being a F ing know all. It is a place for people to help each other and expand our hobby. Yes there has been an influx of posters not using full names etc as can be expected after a big release. That does not mean you have to jump on every thread as a self appointed mod. Some people just feel more comfortable posting in here as I have over the years. Shape up or ship out!Sorry for feeding the troll guys but I have kept my mouth shut long enoughRegards

Love reading the forums in cruise mode LOL.gif

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

@NGX You are a joke simples!Sick of watching you dive on peoples legitimate help requests, get a life. Also try shortening your sig some more.That is all,Loser.gif Edit///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// This forum has always been a place where a lot of knowelagble simmers congragate and help each other for issues other than just PMDG issues. I think you miss the whole point of a forum in general NGX it has nothing to do with post count or being a F ing know all. It is a place for people to help each other and expand our hobby. Yes there has been an influx of posters not using full names etc as can be expected after a big release. That does not mean you have to jump on every thread as a self appointed mod. Some people just feel more comfortable posting in here as I have over the years. Shape up or ship out!Sorry for feeding the troll guys but I have kept my mouth shut long enoughRegards
Applause.gif

hi Sorry if I came across a bit rude, was in a tiny hurry :) I can move it around if I use the middle mouse button, works fine, global enabled, I just can't look down/up past a certain point.
The rude part was for NGX! Sorry!
Applause.gif
No-one ever calls her out for being excessivily rude and answering for PMDG!