Sign in to follow this  
CrashEd

AoA's First Training Video Now Available

He can´t, so there is absolutely no value to his statement! The Caution and Warning video was very good, informative and to the point. And saying that AOA didn´t do any preparation beforehand is simply not true. Nick has been working on the NGX training for over 8 months now! People´s attention span isn´t very long these days and if something doesn´t deliver right away they discard it, I am willing to give them time to speed things up and already there is progression in that the next video will be out much faster than the last ones.
Don't foret that a lot of the "PowerPoint" was done with the vector drawings that so many people passed off as a simple PDF poster.

Thats the point! tell us, where?
I don't think the guy ment a better "PP presentation of the NGX Caution/Warning system" I'm pretty sure he ment a better PP presentation in general.

Guest Lawyer+Pilot
And saying that AOA didn´t do any preparation beforehand is simply not true. Nick has been working on the NGX training for over 8 months now!
Two videos in 8 months? Preparation is supposed to make execution faster. That's why we prepare. But I do agree that the quality of the videos is undeniable -- at least based on the teasers on YouTube.

I don't think the guy ment a better "PP presentation of the NGX Caution/Warning system" I'm pretty sure he ment a better PP presentation in general.
yes, thats what i meant.. thank you!

Don't foret that a lot of the "PowerPoint" was done with the vector drawings that so many people passed off as a simple PDF poster.
What......................!!!!!!! You don't need any "vector drawings" to produce that video. To have a background and let the text "fly in" is done VERY easy!!! But as usuall, some people (AoA deciples) will NEVER admit that the production of the videos could have been better, everything is just HALLELUJA!!!!!

These tutorial video's by skysurfer007 of the 737NGX are available, very good content and for free .... if that's what you are looking for.

What......................!!!!!!! You don't need any "vector drawings" to produce that video. To have a background and let the text "fly in" is done VERY easy!!! But as usuall, some people (AoA deciples) will NEVER admit that the production of the videos could have been better, everything is just HALLELUJA!!!!!
You don't like what AoA are doing. We get it. Enough already rolleyes.gif

I'm not a "disciple" of any company, even if I do know how to spell it correctly. Go troll somewhere else.

I'm not a "disciple" of any company, even if I do know how to spell it correctly. Go troll somewhere else.
Sorry but I'm not English so you have to accept my spelling! im%20Not%20Worthy.gif But you have in fact just proved one of my points! Money Eyes.gif This reminds me of an old saying "Sometimes it's better to shut up and let people think you are an id..t than open it and set aside alll doubts"!

So you have not even bought the AOA training pack so its got nothing to do with you yet. I've spent $80 and have 3 videos to show for it in 9 weeks. I wish I hadn't put so much faith in AOA and bought the product they day the NGX was released. I asked AOA for a refund after they had the cheek to ask me yesterday via email to review the MD11 training product I bought from them many moons ago. They say no you cant have a refund because its more than 30 days since I paid for the product. How am I supposed to make my informed choice in 30 days if there is nothing to show for it. I don't think I got anything at all in the first 30 days apart from access to a forum, which has posts deleted as soon as you post anything negative, great value for money, not!! They haven't even had the decency to reply to my follow up email telling them that if they don't offer a refund I'll be lodging a complaint with Paypal.
Andy, I'll get with support and see what is going on with this. I'll make sure that you were treated and continue to be treated correctly. I'll jump in there as well if I have anything to add.
I really hope that things are getting better. The latest update from AOA from 10/10/11 is promising, but until now, they didn't fulfill my expectations.
The team finished with the video today. I'm rendering as we speak and will post it tonight.

I can't be in all places at once. If you see someone is having an issue with an Angle of Attack product, or something that should be brought to my attention, please message me. I want everyone to have a stellar experience with AOA. Thanks so much!

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack

The team finished with the video today. I'm rendering as we speak and will post it tonight.
Very good news indeed! Maybe I'll actually have time to watch it tomorrow.

I'm still awaiting a reply to my support email response. The first email stating my grievance I had a reply within a couple of hours, I was told no refund would be forthcoming because I had passed the 30 day refund period. I then replied and mentioned the refund again and said I'd contact the payment provider with a complaint if they didn't change their mind RE the refund, its been 12 hours now since I sent that email.
12 hours? It's realistic to expect things to take longer than that at times. We do have to sleep. We'll get with you and handle things there.
These tutorial video's by skysurfer007 of the 737NGX are available, very good content and for free .... if that's what you are looking for.
This is someone in the cockpit explain things as he goes along, which isn't BAD, he's better than most presenters. But to compare that to our complete and full course is a whole different story. Two very different things.

I can't be in all places at once. If you see someone is having an issue with an Angle of Attack product, or something that should be brought to my attention, please message me. I want everyone to have a stellar experience with AOA. Thanks so much!

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack

Some people need to get a grip in this thread. The trolls need to understand the facts and the desciples need to understand that the trolls will always find an issue if their not getting what they want immediately. Everyone needs to chill out a bit. Here are the facts: Vector graphics; these were used so that animations of the MIP/overhead annunciaters could be animated. No other reason. 8 months of prep; this time was spent analysing the FCOM and writing the scripts. You can't make a decent training video without the plane from PMDG. Seriously, people need to learn the facts before shooting their mouths off. I find the behaviour in this thread infantile at times. Thanks for the update Chris.

Ed Haslam

@CrashEd +1 JJJackson, I believe you are the guy that got banned from AOA, if I am right....now I know why.