Sign in to follow this  
Paul Deemer

How would you like to have this in your living room?

Hands Down this gotta be the most awesome Livingroom Simulator I have ever seen! Gotta admire the dedication of some of these people. Gee and I thought I was an addict! Hypnotized.gif

Then you wouldn't need to buy the PMDG, think of what they're missing out on :)

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Hehe, and costs you your life, all your savings and probably your marriage lol! Still pretty damn cool though!

Ed Haslam

my lease is up in a month or so here where i live now. i already had a talk with the wify and told her our next place needs to be a 3 bedroom i want a room just for a setup like the one on the video . it cost money but its like any other hobby . with the money i blow renting planes i could had my cockpict done years ago .....

Image removed as image is no longer available.

Neat -- but actually sad .. After all that work, the Owner/Pilot is flying by himself (no Co-pilot), no check lists, and no ATC ---Really, what a waste of $110,000 & many 100's of hours work. Yes, of course I would love to have it -- but even better would be my next door neighbour having one !!He could be Captain -- I'd be happy to be his FO -- after all, its really the FO who gets to really fly the plane !!

Untitled-6.png Better investment? http://www.atpflightschool.com/
Depends on what the person wants ... if you want a real license, yep better investment. If you want a grand flight sim experience from the comfort of you home .. then nope. I like flying simulations of the space shuttle .. but I dont want to be an astronaut.

Neat -- but actually sad .. After all that work, the Owner/Pilot is flying by himself (no Co-pilot), no check lists, and no ATC ---Really, what a waste of $110,000 & many 100's of hours work. Yes, of course I would love to have it -- but even better would be my next door neighbour having one !!He could be Captain -- I'd be happy to be his FO -- after all, its really the FO who gets to really fly the plane !!
you cant judge if it was a waste of his money ... Shocked.gif

Would not be a waste of my money either. Id rather drive a beat up $500 Vollkswagon Beetle or a Scooter if it means I got enough money to have that in my living room lol. Won't be driving much anyway cept to work and home and maybe to the grocery store once in awhile. Who cares what they think about what I am driving cause my Rolls Royce would be at Home! LOL.gifTounge.gifFSMP If I won a couple Million in the lottery the first thing I would buy is huge utility building for out back and then put a half a million dollar simulator in it. This is My Hobby, My Choice, My Vice and Passion. Just because you do not feel as passionately about this hobby or are not dedicated as some of us are, does not give you the right to judge anyone. Besides I couldn't give 2 sh#@S what you think anyway. lol