Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

The amazing world of Flightsim

Prob the wrong forum but just had to share this FS video. . All shot in FS using real audio overlays. Amazing. Watch in HD.

Neat video. You should post it in the video forum and/or the FS9 forum since it's an FS9 video. I bet the FS9 guys would probably enjoy it as well.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Someone put some serious time and talent into this!

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

That's pretty cool although if going for realism, as the video clearly is, I think that the makers should pay attention to the wing and engine jetwash and wake turbulence that is really present behind and below an aircraft, some of those moves would have gone right through some seriously messed up air, and with jets, that can cause a compressor stall. I once got my aircraft flipped inverted in real life when two Harriers on a low level training mission passed either side of me, it really is that bad! Still, it's a great vid and the soundtrack (at the moment) is nice too, although stand by for it to be replaced by the 'youtube national anthem' at some point, aka 009 Sound System's, Born to be Wasted! Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Guest jahman

Cool video! But the music sucks, should have used something like

instead (higher energy, and in french, but the video itself sucks). Cheers, - jahman.

Guest jahman
Here's another cool video of an X-15 at Edwards AFB in the vintage-style of the NASA Dryden FRC clips. Great soundtrack too! (Elvis: Hound Dog and Joe Satriani: Why?) Cheers, - jahman.

Cool video! But the music sucks, should have used something like
instead (higher energy, and in french, but the video itself sucks). Cheers, - jahman.
I think the music suits perfectly :-)

Guest jahman
I think the music suits perfectly :-)
Yes, indeed, I tend to forget music is a question of personal taste. Thaks for the reminder! Cheers, - jahman.