Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superpilotv2

Back in business

Hi guys,after a long time of manual flying with the 727 I´m back in the big really big ones. Flew the same approach pattern at Olympia, WA for almost one week to get me used to the FMC again.Here are some pictures from my activities there: The all time favourite: 747-400F in Dreamliner colors Fsscreenshots-2011-sep-15-003Kopie.jpgFsscreenshots-2011-sep-17-019Kopie.jpgFsscreenshots-2011-sep-15-009Kopie.jpgFsscreenshots-2011-sep-17-017Kopie.jpgMy other baby: 767-300WL Fsscreenshots-2011-sep-19-001Kopie.jpgFsscreenshots-2011-sep-19-005Kopie.jpgFsscreenshots-2011-sep-19-007Kopie.jpgFsscreenshots-2011-sep-19-016Kopie.jpgFsscreenshots-2011-sep-19-021Kopie.jpgFsscreenshots-2011-sep-19-024Kopie.jpg That´s it! Scenery: DefaultEnvironment: HDEv2 + FSrealWX litePlanes: PMDG 7474-400F + Level-D 767-300WLPictures taken with: snapperPost production: Photoshop Elements 9 Pictures are only resized and slightly cropped. I hope you liked it!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Wow! Very nice! Online or AI?
Offline. Have never tried to fly it online. I´m afrain the controller can´t unterstand me (phrases).

Offline. Have never tried to fly it online. I´m afrain the controller can´t unterstand me (phrases).
Never gonna learn if you don't try it, will ya?

Never gonna learn if you don't try it, will ya?
Makes sense. I see what i can do. Not much time to fly at the moment.

Thanks for the kind words, guys. Btw. I´m approaching my new flight project. I´ll do one of the flight I allways wanted to: LH686 (EDDF-LLBG) I´ll do an pictorial of that, so be curious on that!

Thanks Simeon! Btw. the Tel Aviv flight is in processing. Will be splitted into two parts. Be curiuos! :(