Sign in to follow this  
furilo

nose down and no acceleration

He said he was leveling off at 10,000 MSL to accelerate to cruise speed. And... If he was planning on cruising higher, wouldn't he be accelerating to climb speed, not cruise speed?LOL.gif
I'm sure you know what he meant

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I'm sure you know what he meant
Haha, of course I know what he meant. That's why I put the "hehehe" after my post about fuel burn. It was a joke. Geez, whats the matter? Too much NGX on the brain? Hehehehe (i.e., joke).

Haha, of course I know what he meant. That's why I put the "hehehe" after my post about fuel burn. It was a joke. Geez, whats the matter? Too much NGX on the brain? Hehehehe (i.e., joke).
I think I'm stressed out. My sense of humor has been lacking this past few days!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

He never said he was cruising at 10,000...
Zack... I was joking, hence the wide grin emoticon.

I think I'm stressed out. My sense of humor has been lacking this past few days!
Hahahaha. Hopefully the NGX is alleviating, rather than causing, that stress. Either way, might I suggest a nice glass if scotch. No better way to fly--or crash.

Ok, i use "clear skies" option, no winds. FSUIPC wind smooth is deactivated. There´s no wind on the simulator and OAT is +7 degrees at 10.000ft. There is no restrictions on the FMC. As you can see, the plane is mantaining 10.845ft and 270knots and can not climb to cruise level with 10 degrees nose down. problem-1.jpg Thank you for reply...

This poster was having a similar problem, maybe his solution will work for you: http://forum.avsim.n...87#entry2097887 This was his original post: http://forum.avsim.n...22#entry2093122
Thank you very much!!!! the problem must be in the way FSUIPC interactues with PMDG 737. I clear all the buttons an axis settings in FSUIPC and everything is allright.Thanks to all!!!!

Don't joke with Zack, he's stressed... I tried it and barely made it out alive. I nearly had to call in my flight sim ninja, and Seal Team 6 as back up. Whew.gif

See above...
Have you recently interacted with a woman? They can cause that. I've had two occasions since purchase of not raising my gear and not being able to figure out why I wasn't climbing or accelerating....but I won't ask you if your gear is raised because that's like my cable company asking me if I'm sure my modem is plugged in.

Chris Hicks

I used to have this problem and found it to be related to the joystick calibration for the elevator in FSUIPC. Still pops up every now and then, I just open FSUIPC and move my yoke till the elevator axis zero's out. Works every time. Calibrate your joystick/yoke outside of FSX. JP

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

Don't joke with Zack, he's stressed... I tried it and barely made it out alive. I nearly had to call in my flight sim ninja, and Seal Team 6 as back up. Whew.gif
Have you recently interacted with a woman? They can cause that. I've had two occasions since purchase of not raising my gear and not being able to figure out why I wasn't climbing or accelerating....but I won't ask you if your gear is raised because that's like my cable company asking me if I'm sure my modem is plugged in.
I wasn't that bad. Angel.gif

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules