Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

30SEP11: More SP1 & 600/700 Schedule Changes...

Yeah, these kinds of things never help. "People, strangers, judge us through our writings on the Internet. It is not uncommon for them to misinterpret what we are trying to say. As much as we might blame them and call them “Idiots” there are other factors to consider." (See article at http://writinghood.com/writing/the-pain-of-being-misunderstood/#ixzz1aJADsxyO). We're all wrong about something at some point, especially me. In fact, I get more things wrong than I do right. But I love our hobby and the friends I've made through it. It's okay to disagree, but name calling and insults just don't further our enjoyment of our hobby. After all, this is our community, so don't we all have a responsibility to each other and all those who enter Be excellent to one another (love that line), and be well.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

well I guess world peace will take a wee bit longer ........
I love this statement!

I love this statement!
Oh, so you don't LOVE MY STATEMENT???? That's IT! I've HAD IT! It's so on! LMAO!!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Oh, so you don't LOVE MY STATEMENT???? That's IT! I've HAD IT! It's so on! LMAO!!
Well I liked your statement, so now everyone's even... right? Silly.gif

LOL!

Dave Hodges

I am logging close to 100 hrs in this beauty, can't say I ever had a CTD, with the latest hotfix it made the aircraft far much smoother. Am in no rush for SP1, when it comes it comes.Its quite perfect as is in my opinion. Best 70$ dollar spent on an fs addon in all my simming experience.
Best 49€ spent on an fs addon in all my simming experience and no problems since release on a normal asus/nvidia hardware....tongue.png

i still have freeze and CTD with HF4.when i use ENB SERIES and switching to full and window mode fsx crash always with black screen and it crash more when i load the NGX into UK2000 GATWICK 3.1 Airport.i try to load it in AEROSOFT IBIZA it doesn't crash.really i don't understand this FSX.

i still have freeze and CTD with HF4.when i use ENB SERIES and switching to full and window mode fsx crash always with black screen and it crash more when i load the NGX into UK2000 GATWICK 3.1 Airport.i try to load it in AEROSOFT IBIZA it doesn't crash.really i don't understand this FSX.
The black screens are caused by ENB Series. No more black screens when switching between full screen and the desktop since I've uninstalled it. This has been confirmed many times. Robert

Greetings everyone. This is my first post here. I have had no problems with the NGX thus far. This could be a strike of luck by the sounds of it. Love the product and excited for future PMDG developments. PMDG has a lot going for them. Looking forward to being a part of this community.

@Michael and Scott I have seen some sigs over the years whilst on the net but you guys are awesome, or should I say egotistical in the extremeLOL.gifThinking.gif .

Is there any chance we could see a screenshot of the lower resolution VC? I am very curious about the loss of quality.

@Morgan: If you're referring to me, ego has nothing to do with it. I'm just a bit OCD, and relatively new to FSX and payware addons, so I list everything in detail (and provide links to the products in question) so tht others can easily see my setup when I'm discussing an issue I'm having. That, and with the software, I've gotten helpful ideas for product purchases based on other folks' sigs, and I figure perhaps another newb might get one from mine.BTW, you might want to add at least your name to your own sig. I understand that's a forum rule hereabouts.

Mike Tomkins
Knoxville, TN
Flight Sim user since the subLOGIC / Apple II days

The black screens are caused by ENB Series. No more black screens when switching between full screen and the desktop since I've uninstalled it. This has been confirmed many times. Robert
thanks for your reply man its very nicebut fsx is really ugly without HDR.there is other thing or other version of ENB SERIES can be used for fsx???

thanks for your reply man its very nicebut fsx is really ugly without HDR.there is other thing or other version of ENB SERIES can be used for fsx???
Check out a program called 'shade'It's payware, but not too expensive & is supposed to do anything enb does & then some, according to what I've read online. I have no personal experience with it.