Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

30SEP11: More SP1 & 600/700 Schedule Changes...

We waited over 3 years for the original, few weeks for the SP1 and few more for the 600-700 is indeed bearable, I for one do NOT want a rushed-out package that will add more headaches than solutions, even though the plane works 100% fine with no Hotfixes installed on my PC.... I will patiently wait....

Looking forward to the SP1, but finally got it pretty much running well w/o but a few freeze situations, NICE!

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

Thank you for the update Captain. I really like the professional approach that PMDG allways takes. Like I always say, once the product is released, everyone is happy and forgets the delays, but if the product is not right, no one will forget that. Bob

I am logging close to 100 hrs in this beauty, can't say I ever had a CTD, with the latest hotfix it made the aircraft far much smoother. Am in no rush for SP1, when it comes it comes.Its quite perfect as is in my opinion.Best 70$ dollar spent on an fs addon in all my simming experience.

feel free to fly the Ifly then i did and I got a refund no comparison the PMDG is so complex it takes time

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

For those with crashes !Try to delete default FSX flight !! Or , ...1. make bckp of fsx.cfg2. open fsx.cfg3. find line " SITUATION= " (delete all entries after equal (=) character)4. save fsx.cfg5. start fsx and leave default flight as it is.Hope that helps.CheersSenad Orlati

For those with crashes !Try to delete default FSX flight !! Or , ...1. make bckp of fsx.cfg2. open fsx.cfg3. find line " SITUATION= " (delete all entries after equal (=) character)4. save fsx.cfg5. start fsx and leave default flight as it is.Hope that helps.CheersSenad Orlati
This is a very good tip, I used it successfully myself. As a sidenote though I think what actually makes this a good solution is it will start FSX with a default a/c and I believe that in itself is what actually reduces the risk getting a CTD.So if you try this and it seems to help you you can next try to start from a saved situation again, just make sure you save the situation with a default FSX a/c and not the NGX.

Richard Åsberg

I think it would be much better if PMDG make these announcements and then lock the thread. Comments to the announcement are superfluous. They're mostly going to be along the lines "good idea, I'd rather wait for a better release" or the occasional angry "why do we have to wait so long". The worst thing is if PMDG makes further announcements in the thread they are lost amongst the flurry of comments mostly agreeing with the announcements. No big deal, I just think the forum would work better for all of us this if PMDG announcements were kept comment free. Kevin Hall

ki9cAAb.jpg

No need SP1 , NGX works nice , no problems for me , even with IVAO online .Thanks PMDGZbigniew?

No need SP1 , NGX works nice , no problems for me , even with IVAO online .Thanks PMDGZbigniew?
+1 Only hope for Multiplayer support...

Intel i5-2500K @ 3,3 GHZ (not overclockt)RTX 2060 Super Windforce WF2OC-8GD16 GB Ram - 1333

Win10

FSX - Accelaration

I think it would be much better if PMDG make these announcements and then lock the thread. Comments to the announcement are superfluous. They're mostly going to be along the lines "good idea, I'd rather wait for a better release" or the occasional angry "why do we have to wait so long". The worst thing is if PMDG makes further announcements in the thread they are lost amongst the flurry of comments mostly agreeing with the announcements. No big deal, I just think the forum would work better for all of us this if PMDG announcements were kept comment free. Kevin Hall
Totally agree with you. There is an announcement, why comment it! The Sp1 will be released when it's finished. JJJ

Great work guys you did a fantastic job with the 737.... flawless no problems WHATSOEVER from install to first flight.... It has been a LONG time since installing a new complex add on such as this gives no problems..... Thanks for the great work

Totally agree with you. There is an announcement, why comment it! The Sp1 will be released when it's finished. JJJ
Locking the thread won't stop people commenting. It'll just result in a flood of duplicate threads, all commenting on the locked, pinned one. If you don't want to read the comments in the announcement thread, there's an easy solution. Don't read them. ;-)

Mike Tomkins
Knoxville, TN
Flight Sim user since the subLOGIC / Apple II days

The worst thing is if PMDG makes further announcements in the thread they are lost amongst the flurry of comments mostly agreeing with the announcements. Kevin Hall
I think if you look back, you will notice that when a new announcement is made, Robert just starts a new thread, so nothing gets lost.If people want to express their opinions on the update, what's the harm. As long as it is respectfull that is. Also every so often a useful tip turns up, like the one discussed between WebMaximus & Senfus.Regards,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg