Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

30SEP11: More SP1 & 600/700 Schedule Changes...

Take your time and do it right is the way to do it. Thanks Robert

Ken Ehlers
F70

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Take your time, and when possible please release antoher HF with more updates!!!! Thanks a lot for your the excellent work!!!
Please don't. No more hotfix-mess. Let us all wait for a thoroughly tested SP1.

Dave P. Woycek

Take your time... no problem..I dont have any serious problems since first install, never CTD or hangs.. but i dont like the texture of NGX's passenger windows (all current available liveries today) because its simply black.. it seems no passengers in the plane and all windows are fully opened.. Straight Face.gif

Thanks for the update. That's why your the best. One thing though, could we get the tutoral 2 please. Bob J.

maybe the recent bf3 beta release will soften the blow for some XD
as well as the Witcher 2 2.0 update released yesterday. Hope the delay has nothing to do with the unseasonally warm weather we are experiencing here in the UK....PMDG staff lazing on a beach drinking Sangria......LOL.gif

Please don't. No more hotfix-mess. Let us all wait for a thoroughly tested SP1.
#1 Thank you PMDG for the timely update, (and for not waiting till the last moment to announce the delay) "thoroughly tested SP1" -- we are ALL for that --- the more that test it the better -- and what better way to get a lot of different players/computer-configurations to test a potential SP1, than to release Hot Fixes, that contains the SP1 updates. ? Players do not HAVE to install HOT FIXES, but "THANK YOU" to those who do, and provide the feedback, to help insure that SP1 is bug-free. Given the choice, I would NOT want to see a SP1 released, no matter how long it took, till the last HOT FIX issued was tested by a significat number of players, and found NOT to have any issues. BUT -- (there is always a BUT !!) Evaluating a new HOT FIX of such a complex products as the 737NGX, is almost impossible to do, with any accuracy, without a corresponding list of items that the developer belives have now been fixed, so PLEASE consider supplying some form of documentation, with Hotfixes, to indicate, what has changed, and what is belived to be fixed, and what is know to still need to be fixed. One assumes this is documented somewhere during development. ?

I have just flyed over another 737 to use the 600 version after a month of pmdg only, after this i understand why we had to wait 3 years fro PMDG ngx, If you want the best you have to wait, because to do good thing you need time and hard work. I think that PMDG with MD11 and after with 737NGX has killed any competitors for quality and accuracy of their products. After a 747 restyiling and a good 320 i have all i need.

Thanks for the update. As your engineers are aware I've not had even a moments flying in the NGX so far due CTDs, however, there has never been an aircraft like the NGX and I trust my patience will be well rewarded with SP1 eventually. In the mean time where are the keys for my JS41 ha ha.Good luck to us all !Bruce BaileyFSX, W7-64

Then the DSL came back, but at about the speed of a 28.8 baud modem... Then there was the power failure.... Some weeks you just cannot buy a break...)
Why do I get the feeling there's a good number of the people here won't fully understand the pain in that sentence? I know I'm definitely not a ranking old guy here, but I can definitely still sing along with the handshake.

Kyle Rodgers

Robert, what about the SDK? Considering this delay, is there a chance that it will be out along with SP1 or before? So that we have FS2Crew ready soon after SP1?Thanks.

James Goggi

Take your time after all the plane is already working quite nicely and a quick hotfix was released so I'm really conmfortable waiting to get the usual quality you are delivering :)

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't. If you rush it and release it then the forum will be full of people complaining about "bugs". If your delay the release I am sure you will get people complaining about the delay. I am waiting for everything to settle down, everything is sorted and the SDK is released. If that is one week, two weeks or even a month then so be it. I have watched the videos on YouTube and AOA and I think it looks amazing. I have waited since PMDG stated that it was making the NGX, I don't think a few weeks will kill me. Talking of the SDK, is that delayed along with SP1 ???

You're simulating Boeing in all ways, including the delays... Very impressive.