Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

30SEP11: More SP1 & 600/700 Schedule Changes...

I guess our punishment will be to continue flying the best most detailed add-on there is for FSX. Oh, it hurts so bad! Big Grin.gif Thanks for the update Robert.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

To be honest the current version of the NGX has been treating me very well! SP1 would only be a bonus at this point, not a necessity. Take all the time you need. The only item on my list of needed updates is the ability to create and name custom waypoints via the navdata page. Other then that, I'm good to go!

Ryan Syferd (KSEA)

Thanks for the update. HF3 is still working pretty well for me... rather the SP is right rather than soon.G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Who needs second best? I will wait for the best. Thanks for the update Robert. Got lots to fiddle with for now.Regards,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Works for me too. I'm currently not having any problems with the NGX, and I'm really looking forward to the 600/700. Are there any screen shots it? <sorry...haven't looked> Thanks for the update!

As with most of the other comments take your time. My version is very stable now. No CTDs, just one actual crash yesterday shooting a landing into KMSP in 35 mph gusts! So I'll just keep practicing while SP1 is being completed smile.png

Steve Dwyer
Z370 GAMING M5 (MS-7B58)
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 3696 Mhz
MSI GeForce RTX 3060 12GB
Installed Physical Memory  32.0 GB

With the extended delay - does this mean there might be a better chance to get the SDK when SP1 comes out in a few weeks time? Im missing not using my Hardware to the full to fly this plane(really takes realism out of it clicking with a mouse!), and looking forward to seeing FS2Crew on this aircraft also.

Don't rush thing's! Just ignore people like "CarlosT"... Image PMDG releasing the SP now and it FUBAR's their NGX's.. Oh dear... Good job PMDG! Keep up the good work!

Take your time. Don't rush stuff. As are many others, I'm perfectly comfortable with flying the -800/-900 as it is right now.The NGX works almost perfectly for me and I hope that SP1 - while helping some folks having problems - will not make things worse for those having few or no problems at the time being.

Dave P. Woycek

Robert, or Ryan, or whomever: one sugestion when you release SP1: can you include the specific instructions on how to screw with the liveries to avoid having it reset the time on the frame and other tweaks? I haven't done any hotfix since #2, and everything largely works ok, so I'm waiting for SP1 before doing update, but I really don't want to lose the hours I have on the SWA and AA liveries. Thanks!

Will the SP be implemented in the original product? That is, if I redownload the product from PMDG, will the SP1 be included so I don't have to install the 737 first and then install SP1 on top of that? JJJ

Take your time, and when possible please release antoher HF with more updates!!!! Thanks a lot for your the excellent work!!!

I'm sure we'll all survive Robert. Thanks for the update.
Yeah, all of us will. I see that everyone here and waiting for the packs are fully confident and no one really is in a rush as waiting for tomorrows.