Sign in to follow this  
stefltt

Ground through the cockpit's floor

You found the reason for some issues related to de- pressurization that few users had in past :D

Regards

Andrea Daviero

Yeh, I've got this too, but it's not a memory thing, they just forgot to model that bit of the VC.
Sorry I tried to do a multi-quote hoping I could refer to two posts above. I appreciate the OP relates to a minor PMDG modelling issue but those that have major issues of the VC missing like the entire floor or fuselage in spot view do have memory issues which the HIGHMEMFIX cures in most cases

800driver.jpg

Chris Ibbotson

Did you have to pay extra for that? Has anyone noticed the blurry text at the panel located at the top left of the overhead? (Not a graphics setting related issue).

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Did you have to pay extra for that? Has anyone noticed the blurry text at the panel located at the top left of the overhead? (Not a graphics setting related issue).
do you have a screen shot? im flying now and i looked in the area you described and nothing is blurry for me.

Max

PMDG 747X & 737NGX Pilot

I was zooming on the CDU during my last flight and I noticed this little issue : As you can see on this screenshot, just behind the speed brake lever and just at the bottom of the CDU, I can see the ground thru the hole in the red circle !!!!!!It's like the floor of the cockpit is missing here. Stéphane LI-THIAO-TE
You know what, I guess I just released how different systems can display this aircraft so differently. I don't see this in my cockpit. Maybe it's an AA or AT setting? I have no idea. Are you running and NVIDA board by change? My screen shot is below.
do you have a screen shot? im flying now and i looked in the area you described and nothing is blurry for me.
Actually (Blush), it was a graphics setting that was causing it. I'd updated my ATI drivers and forgot to change the settings. Thanks so much though!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Hey, your shot shows an unfavorable angle to compare to the one of the OP's. His was way farther forward, and looking more aft. I think. Big%20Grin.gifsig.gif

You know what, I guess I just released how different systems can display this aircraft so differently. I don't see this in my cockpit. Maybe it's an AA or AT setting? I have no idea. Are you running and NVIDA board by change? My screen shot is below. Actually (Blush), it was a graphics setting that was causing it. I'd updated my ATI drivers and forgot to change the settings. Thanks so much though!
You should look more to the right and from above just behind the speed brake lever. It's very thin. And not easy to notice. Using Ezca and moving around in the cockpit should help !

vpa055.png