Sign in to follow this  
Bushido5

List of various Issue

That's strange, maybe I'm missing something obvious though.Since the VC gauges are showing up, the gauge file itself is there, but you only get the background colour showing up on the popup. No clue, sorry. sad.png

I have the same problem with the grey square instead of the GPS with shift+1. Emailed Fernando but didn't get an answer yet.Bushido, if you fix it, let us know how to do it.By the way, are you using Ezdok? Cheers

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Does changing zorder=0 to zorder=99 help? Also, try reversing Window00 and Window01... It all works correctly on my system, so it is hard to guess atwhat is causing the problem..

Bert

Does changing zorder=0 to zorder=99 help? Also, try reversing Window00 and Window01... It all works correctly on my system, so it is hard to guess atwhat is causing the problem..
Changing zorder=0 to zorder=99 doesn't make any difference.I noticed though that i was missing a CarenadoG430.cab file in the gauges folder, i just had a CarenadoG430_3D_A36.cab file. I got the missing file from a friend and what i get now is this: ScreenHunter_03Oct172256.jpg The GNS now shows up with shift+1, but still with the shrunk VC window. When i grab the bottom of the VC window and pull it down, it looks as it should, but when i press shift+1 again, the window shrinks again.And pressing the GNS on the VC does not open the 2D ones.Weird.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

OK, this is beginning to make some sense... the popup gauges have the name that was used in the previous Carenado release.. so if you have the Baron installed, it works. If not, you get a blank popup. Simplest way to fix this, is to change the popup window to: gauge00=CarenadoG430_3D_A36!GNS430_nc1, 2,0,500,266gauge01=CarenadoG430_3D_A36!GNS430_nc2, 3,252,500,266 That leaves us with the question of why your VC window shrinks.. in the last section of the panel.cfg file, change [Default View]X=0Y=0SIZE_X=8191SIZE_Y=3743 to SIZE_X=8192SIZE_Y=6144

Bert

in the last section of the panel.cfg file, change [Default View]X=0Y=0SIZE_X=8191SIZE_Y=3743 to SIZE_X=8192SIZE_Y=6144
That fixed it, Bert. Good job.Clicking on the GNS's in the VC still don't open them on the popup, but i don't care about that.I wonder why this happens to some people and not others, though. Thanks.

Alvega

This is a shot in the dark. borrowing from the Carenado Baron add gauge03=BA36!Toggle_Gps, 247,92,189,112 in the [Vcockpit03] section BTW, do you fly in windowed mode? And if so, does the popup workin full screen mode?

Bert

Carenado support just e-mail me they made a patch to correct the GPS pop up issue. Have'nt had the opportunity to test it yet.Should be available from the carenado update pages EDIT : just check, the change log of the SP1 patch has been modified to take into account the GPS pop up.

My GPS still doesn't pop up when i click it, even with the new SP. Only pops up with shift+1.Your solution didn't work either, Bert. But i'm ok with that, i can use shift+1 if i need. As i use Ezdok, i have a view configured for the GPS, so i guess i won't even need shift+1. Thanks.

Alvega

Yes, we updated the SP released last week with a solution to this issue.The patch now is public (upper right corner of our page in the Updates section). You can get it from there. Carenado

Is there another patch planned? Mainly on the remaining subtle items like the temp gauge and stuff.Would be nice to get them fixed since this would add to the very positive trend at Carenado in my eyes. smile.png