Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

NGX SERIES VOTE

NGX SERIES VOTE   

489 members have voted

1. 1. Which NGX series do you prefer to fly ?

• NGX 900 series
    • NGX 800 series
    • NGX 700 series
    • NGX 600 series

I like the way the 700 flies the best but still fly the 800 the most because its in Qantas colours. If I can get a 700 in RAAF colours I will be even more happy.

800 for me. I live in Brisbane, Australia and Virgin Blue (Virgin Australia), Qantas and some other airlines fly the 738 into here, so that's my favorite model. On occasion, I do take the -900 out of the hangar for a spin. cool.png

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I've always liked the -700 and -800 but I like the smaller one a bit better so I can squeeze into the more little airports.I may fly the -900 every now and again but it's big but not big enough, that's where the 777 would come in.

Well i guess i should as i work for them sad.png Oh dear fancy admitting that )
From your pic,I'm guessing it's not the guys on the 'telly!Don't fly with them now,but I had the pleasure a long time ago where a Romanian Gentleman Pilot allowed me in the jump-seat from EGSS to EIDW all the way in the jump seat of the BAC 111, it was like the Airplane film.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

i prefer the 737-800 for me its the standard 737 NG and after this i prefer the 737-700.

800 baby... So sexy... Love.gif

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO