Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

NGX SERIES VOTE

NGX SERIES VOTE   

489 members have voted

1. 1. Which NGX series do you prefer to fly ?

• NGX 900 series
    • NGX 800 series
    • NGX 700 series
    • NGX 600 series

So far the favorite is the 700, then it will be the 700ER, followed by the BBJ.

The 600 is my favorite, takes off and lands in quiet SWGO in the 1500 meters. João Alfredo

It is impossible to please Greeks and Trojans

É impossivel agradar Gregos e Troianos

800. Dunno I was flying the default FSX 800 then made a transition to PMDG 738. But I guess, it's not that big, but also not that small for me to enjoy it.To support my point: airplane-pictures.net/images/uploaded-images/2009-1/2/32818.jpg

-700 is definitely my favorite, as a Southwesty, but the -800 is second. -600 can be fun, but it feels... odd.I've never liked the -900.

The -700 ! Definitely ! I've noticed something quite funny. When I was flying the 800 or the 900 I found the 600/700 too short, but now I'm flying the 600/700 I find the 800/900 too long hahaha

I have loved the B737-800 since it was released however after flying the 600 & 700 I think I prefer the smaller jets.If I were pushed to which one is my favourite!? Right now it would be the Boeing 737-600, I just love that small jet – the way it looks and she fly’s! I must admit my least favourite is the 900 series, having said that I think I am going to enjoy flying the 900ER very much (all my flights are charter flights so only economy cabin, as they do in England & Europe – pack as many PAX in as ya can) and the 900ER should be fun to work with when heavily loaded!I can only hope that some more paints appear of UK charter airlines like Britannia Airways (the airline that became Thomson Airways), Air Europe, British Airways and well any British airliner in either the 600,700, 800 or 900 would be very much welcome!Until then I have some very interesting foreign airlines flying charter flights from my local airport (Bournemouth International)...Kimberly Richmond-Jones

600 is by far my favorite i love the way it looks and flys, the 700 is my second favorite they both are fantastic airlplanes

i just wanted to add that the 600 is kinda like the -200 only NG style to me and i really enjoy flying it definitley my fav.

I like the 800 only because I love the American Airlines retro Astrojet livery. I really like flying the 600. It'll be my favorite when the livery comes out. So I'm flicted.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

I would have to go with the -700 series. I've been wanting to do Southwest Airlines routes for awhile now....since I work at Love Field..makes it fun to work there in the day, and fly out of it at night :(

The 900 for me, I prefer the bigger planes, carry a better payload.JerryF