Sign in to follow this  
frantzy

Hangar not "Hanger"

But we invented the words Bill! :lol: .... there they're just on permanent loan to you! :lol:I often make a business trip that takes me into the US North Eastern Seaboard, then up to Ontario and Nova Scotia, and I have to admit, whereas the colors of New England are spectacular, it's always lovely getting over the Canadian border, and seeing the colours of the maple leaves. :smile: ...ie it's nice when the spellings become familiar again.
Oh yeah... espeshuly in Baaa-stun! Drivin' in yer caaah around Beacon Hill, lookin' at the seenery...-- Just kidding!

COSIMbanner_AVSIM3.jpg

I often make a business trip that takes me into the US North Eastern Seaboard, then up to Ontario and Novo Scotia...it's nice when the spellings become familiar again.
Ah....in that case, perhaps it is a good idea to spell that Nova Scotia not Novo Scotia. :smile:

I often make a business trip that takes me into the US North Eastern Seaboard...
I can't understand why the east coast of North America is described as a 'seaboard' when the same term isn't used to describe the west coast or the Gulf coast. :huh:

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke, Fulcrum TQ (pre-production).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

On the West Coast, you quickly run into mountains. In the Gulf Coast, the only reason I can imagine is that it is a gulf. That and possibly Southerners prefer not to use a Yankee designation. Probably the real reason is "just because." I can tell you, it is long distance before you run into a mountain on the Texas gulf coast.