Ben Cap

Why does everyone speculate?

A thread speculating why everyone speculates...Awesome... rolleyes.gif
What makes you think people are speculating in this thread. Big%20Grin.gif

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."

Seriously.... WHY?????Go drink tea to your pleasure.LMAO.gifLMAO.gif
I don't...

I think I'll have another beer, then and only then will I give a logical response to this threadWhistle.gif
Hmm either you are a slow drinker or you finished off the whole case and you've since passed out and are recovering from your hang-over.... we are waiting for your response LOL.

\Robert Hamlich/

Please respawn this thread within a couple of months.Please respawn this thread within a couple of months.

Human nature. Ever heard of religion and politics? People love to speculate and feed their own fantasy.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

I think I'll have another beer, then and only then will I give a logical response to this threadWhistle.gif
Hmm either you are a slow drinker or you finished off the whole case and you've since passed out and are recovering from your hang-over.... we are waiting for your response LOL.
LMAO.gif

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

This is probably the best, most intelligent thread I have seen in avsim.NOW YOU GUYS KNOW HOW THE X PLANE CROWD FEELS!Each and every one of you have just repeated what the X Plane community have been saying for YEARS.Nice to see the shoe is finally on the other foot.Didn't mean to thread-jack.As you were, gentlemen.
Yep, crap really is crap. No getting around that fact. Notice no one is in denial either.

Yep, crap really is crap. No getting around that fact. Notice no one is in denial either.
Stop talking about Flight like that, Jim.It's not even out yet!I thought you would know better.

“People don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.”Friedrich Nietzsche ( who despite his Teutonic bearing did like the odd cuppa every now and then) !

“People don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.”Friedrich Nietzsche ( who despite his Teutonic bearing did like the odd cuppa every now and then) !

I don't...
My post was a generalization- Didn't intend to include those who are respectful and ACTUALLY contribute to conversations....dry.png

Some speculation will prove to be correct.
At this point it is pure speculation! :)

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987!