Sign in to follow this  
SamYeager

See Flight at CES

Im GUESSING a portion of the Avsim NDA will be lifted around Jan 10th - 13th.

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

a mio parere anche fs2004 con i suoi addon e molto piu superiore di x-plane10
Hi Riccardo , please post using the english language.We are simple guys , we do not understand a thing about you language.We all love pizza`s. ( anyways I do )LeenPsI do understand you prefer FS2004 with all its add-ons better than X-Plane10.Thats your opinion and you are fully entitled the have it.Personally I do not agree there.What this all has to do with FLIGHT? Shoot me.I realy think "language" is our mutual problem.

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

This will be make or break. I think we've finally reached the point where questions will be answered, for better or worse. Here's hoping for the best.

Is anyone from the AVSIM Community attending?
Dear Santa.........

Apparently, this would be the last time as well for MS to participate at ICES.http://ibnlive.in.com/news/2012-ces-tech-show-will-be-microsofts-last-ces/214373-11.htmlI'd be indebted to whoever from avsim attending the show revealing more Flight pics and info. More importantly, system specs running Flight.

Edited for speeling

Visit the tribe @ http://islandsim.com

If anyone here will be attending, can you please just say "yes"?

take PLENTY of batteries and flash memory for those cameras/phones, take a laptop and make sure you connect to the hotel WiFi and upload daily. This is what we've all been waiting for to know what is in Flight and what we can expect feature-wise as well as what's changed since FSX.

I expect no less than live streaming of the event in 1080p Daru, we're counting on you, don't let us down.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.