Sign in to follow this  
Gunju221

PMDG You Suck!

Dear PMDG,You suck! I hate you! You have made me addicted to flying the 737, and now I have been staying up till 12 every night just getting my fix with the ngx. Makes me want to be a pilot! Everything is perfect...You stink!Sincerely, Gunju221.P.S, I love you.

Ha! I was expecting a different content to this thread title :Whistle:I know how you feel mate ;) It's excellent!

Ha! I was expecting a different content to this thread title :Whistle:I know how you feel mate ;) It's excellent!
INR!At first I didn't even like the the 737, I thought it was ugly, the aircraft design. But now it's my fav <3

I have nore hours on the NGX now then I did with any other airplane ever! It's killing me, totally cuts into my BF3 time.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I have nore hours on the NGX now then I did with any other airplane ever! It's killing me, totally cuts into my BF3 time.
BF3? Do you know that some of the PMDG members play it?

For me its the exact opposite. I have something like 150hrs on the game already.I'm also waiting patiently for the REX Essentials update

Looks like its been a long holiday for us NGX users....great plane to fly with!

Simon

+ 2000 hrs on the queen.0 hrs on the md - I need to get to work here, its a waste!50 hrs on the ngx

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

I wish I knew how much time I put into the NG. But then again, I may not like what I see.

how do people know how many hours they have?
Several programs have a logbook. In my case I use FS Commander. It shows I have 387 hours on the NGX. Good Lord. Get a life. I have a life. I like my life. Turn off the lite. .. and be quiet please.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg