Sign in to follow this  
MikeT707

Will You Purchase Flight?

Well, now with the news that Flight will be Hawaii only for starters and then offer region specific packs and a career mode, will this be a title that you will want to purchase? (Meaning additional content beyond the free stuff)

Edited by MikeT707

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

Absolutely... I will be one of the first in line, not for the beta though, I will leave that to those more patient...Roll on MS Flight, just keep the add-ons coming

Nope. I will stay with FSX for now and then slowly move to X plane 10 some day. I want a whole world simulator, not arcade game where you need to buy other regions to get whole world (and Im not sure if they mean other continents with regions or small islands and such)

Edited by pvjinflight

Not if it's web based or a subscription product or a PARTIAL BABY - like Hawaii only !N*O W*A*Y !!!!Let me be clear :**************************************************************************************A whole world, standalone software product in the traditional line of MS FS productsORNOTHING !!***************************************************************************************

Edited by m_av

No. I will stay with FSX and keep looking at Prepar3D.

But you don't have to purchase Flight. Flight is free!

I will of course, FSX is just old

Meaning additional content.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

Yeah but Hawaii is boring place to fly and with proper addons you can make FSX look better than default Flight Hawaii which will most probably never get third party addons to make it better.

+1

Jack Cannon

Not if it's web based or a subscription product or a PARTIAL BABY - like Hawaii only !N*O W*A*Y !!!!Let me be clear :**************************************************************************************A whole world, standalone software product in the traditional line of MS FS productsORNOTHING !!***************************************************************************************
I see, you are just another one saying X-Plane is better.. bla bla bla Talking%20Ear%20Off.gif

XPX for me!

"It's ALL about Flying"

i7-9700k @5ghz | 32gb Gskill Ripjaw 5 DDR4 3000 | Nvidia RTX 4080 | W10 Pro | Samsung 32" 4K TV 

Certainly not !FSX, Prepar3D ... are sufficient for me .Pierre

I will DOWNLOAD Flight and purchase other regions and I'll also purchase XP10 some day in March and I'll purchase P3D again whenever there are more addons :)

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

I will surely try it for free and i don't jump to any conclusions until we really know the 3rd party/addon policy of Flight. I must say that I'm in no hurry switching from FSX, but I will keep a close eye on XPX developement, but especially that of Prepar3D. It really all depends what line 3rd party developement is going to get from my favorite devs. Right now, XPX is really unappealing to me in its current state and near term future will show where civilian aviation genre is going and how long FSX is going to get support from devs. Very interesting times indeed...

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.