Sign in to follow this  
rs651

Here is the type of customer Microsoft Flight is wanting to attract

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0d5e2Y7Y_UAirplane game? OK, I did not post this to make fun of the guy and at least he admits he does not know much about airplane games but this one looks cool. This is exactly the type of people that Micrososft is hoping to attract and they will uninstall it after 10 minutes - there will be no purchase of additional content. Good job Microsoft, way to kill a franchise!

Perfect! This definitely sums up my feelings.

Perfect! This definitely sums up my feelings.
"Today Jan 8th, 2012" I think maybe he is from the future or just high, I don't think it's Jan 8th anywhere in the world yet :)

just posted this in the german speaking forum. This user tests FSX and everything he says (looks crappy, can't fly, too complicated…) are reasons why FLIGHT has become what it is (from the standpoint of who MS wants to attract):http://youtu.be/4CLyntxE9Xw

yeah, this is it nailed. 'I dont know anything about it but I get some free stuff and it looks cool!' Holding the xbox controller all the way through was just for good effect )

just posted this in the german speaking forum. This user tests FSX and everything he says (looks crappy, can't fly, too complicated…) are reasons why FLIGHT has become what it is (from the standpoint of who MS wants to attract):
Although I can't understand a word he is saying, it sounds like he may be the brother or relative of the guy above in the first video. I agree that some will like Flight, but anyone who owned FSX and played it or bought a single addon will uninstall Flight after 10 minutes. Edited by rs651

LOL Funniest part is that he says at the end he wont be getting it. After the anger dies down I think we will all forget about it and maybe it will make its own little following, or maybe it will fail miserably, but by that time none of us will care.

Good going Microsoft.

Edited by Mike T

I was able to listen to this gentleman speak for about three minutes and then I had to stop listening. What is funny is I just invested more time listening to our friend in the OP's post than I will playing microsoft's "cool" game. UghI need a barf bag.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

I need a barf bag.
We're sorry, but that addon hasn't been released yet. It's still in beta testing. Once all the bugs are worked out it will be available in our online Store for only 1200 points.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

We're sorry, but that addon hasn't been released yet. It's still in beta testing. Once all the bugs are worked out it will be available in our online Store for only 1200 points.
Good one. microsoft must have taken direction from the airline industry which nickels and dimes a person to death.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

Airplane game? OK, I did not post this to make fun of the guy and at least he admits he does not know much about airplane games but this one looks cool. This is exactly the type of people that Micrososft is hoping to attract and they will uninstall it after 10 minutes - there will be no purchase of additional content. Good job Microsoft, way to kill a franchise!
I totally agree.... Not dissing on the average gamer, but this is exactly who microsoft is targeting....Not the FS fan

I only made it 20 seconds in before I had to stop it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0d5e2Y7Y_U

Airplane game? OK, I did not post this to make fun of the guy and at least he admits he does not know much about airplane games but this one looks cool. This is exactly the type of people that Micrososft is hoping to attract and they will uninstall it after 10 minutes - there will be no purchase of additional content. Good job Microsoft, way to kill a franchise!
He has a bright future at Microsoft !!Fred. Edited by RYR738

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.