Sign in to follow this  
Thruster

More leaked video

weave through a balloon +50throttle down to descend +100lower landing gear +100land on runway +500very very interesting "lesson"!

You forgot +150 for crashing... seriously...

weave through a balloon +50throttle down to descend +100lower landing gear +100land on runway +500very very interesting "lesson"!
It's a beginner tutorial...

Danny

Another one. Shows the new clouds up close.Weird cloud transition effect. Seems faked to avoid the usual pop. Not sure I like it.Autogen is better. Shame its wasted on Flight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx4sTyTTd1s

How do you know it is a game? He went over the Vne of 186 mph (aka ~160 knots) and nothing happened. (apparently for PW450 equipped Stearman it is even lower, but I dont really know much about it)In real life I would think he would be in a pile of vintage wreckage on the ground. Edited by dm123

Daniel Miller

What's the purpose of the radio ? I can't hear any music.

In that last video, that landing is completely unrealistic, I can say from first hand piloting expirence. And that roll rate? Oh the horror.. what a piece of garbage.

Edited by shane_IT

In that last video, that landing is completely unrealistic, I can say from first hand piloting expirence. And that roll rate? Oh the horror.. what a piece of garbage.
That was a crash landing!! And the subsequent take-off??? A myth!!!Aslo people should understand that any "upgrade" coming from Microsoft is always a "downgrade"vololiberista Edited by vololiberista

That was a crash landing!! And the subsequent take-off??? A myth!!!Aslo people should understand that any "upgrade" coming from Microsoft is always a "downgrade"vololiberista
Maybe he simply had realism set at its lowest...? I can do things like he did in FSX too if I want to, no problem. Would that make FSX crap? No.A video from someone we don't know at all says nothing about how good or bad Flight is. I am not saying Flight is good or bad, but only that you can't judge Flight on a Youtube video. As I said, I can make a video in FSX that would make everyone here cry and feel hurt and that would make people who are new to FSX run away screaming. Edited by J van E

Maybe he simply had realism set at its lowest...? I can do things like he did in FSX too if I want to, no problem. Would that make FSX crap? No.A video from someone we don't know at all says nothing about how good or bad Flight is. I am not saying Flight is good or bad, but only that you can't judge Flight on a Youtube video. As I said, I can make a video in FSX that would make everyone here cry and feel hurt and that would make people who are new to FSX run away screaming.
No-one in their right mind would post a video like that if they are in any way trying to promote a new product!!!!Unless of course it has come from someone who intends to bash "flight" from the outset!vololiberista

Unless of course it has come from someone who intends to bash "flight" from the outset!
Which is the case, I guess. Usually people who like a beta stick to the NDA. People who hate it, tend to create video's of it and breach the NDA.

MS spends all that time improving the graphics and clouds, yet it still rains from above the clouds, coming from the clear blue sky?? Looks like that didn't get fixed from previous versions. :(

Well, rain from close to clear blue sky do happen. Witnessed it myself many times, but I get yor point. It's not something that happens often. I actually quite liked the clouds and the transitions.

Edited by simmerhead

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

It still a beta, i don't know if this game will have much more improvements , but why do they think it will sell much more ,than similar games?

I KNEW IT!!!!When they introduced that stupid arcade game camera position in FSX I knew the direction this thing was going all those years ago!! I was not wrong!!!!
You are probably the only one who thinks all the great camera angles in FSX were for "arcadish reasons"Was it just me or in that last video did he go hard on the breaks and the plane just stopped without the tail wheel lifting an inch off the ground? Must have been some deep mud. Edited by UtahJazzfan8

Maybe he simply had realism set at its lowest...? I can do things like he did in FSX too if I want to, no problem. Would that make FSX crap? No.A video from someone we don't know at all says nothing about how good or bad Flight is. I am not saying Flight is good or bad, but only that you can't judge Flight on a Youtube video. As I said, I can make a video in FSX that would make everyone here cry and feel hurt and that would make people who are new to FSX run away screaming.
Just so you are clear. There ARE NO realism settings.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.