Sign in to follow this  
Thruster

More leaked video

Well, hadn´t they said that there will be arcad-ish aspects and some for serious simmers? Hopefully you can turn those things off.
Yeah but still you cant turn off the fact that it will never get whole world and third party addon support.

I KNEW IT!!!!When they introduced that stupid arcade game camera position in FSX I knew the direction this thing was going all those years ago!! I was not wrong!!!!Best regards,Robin "The Futurist".

Pretty much says it all....I gave up on the beta after mission 1......What a joke.

Matthew Kane

Here is another one that shows free flying. I have to watch it yet, but I think this one gives a better imperssion
YOU WHAT???????Can you switch off that bloody HUD??? I thought we were complaining about the lack of realism, not how good the graphics are...I still fly Falcon, not because of the cutting edge graphics, but because the FLYING aspect is cutting edge. Flight physics now so close to the real thing, it even accurately models depature from high altitude trans-sonic flight the same as the real jet, because it uses PHYSICS, and *not* some joke of an approximation. MS FSX is 15 years behind in this area as it is, and even back in 1998 Falcon 4.0 had a far superior flight model. Today in Falcon BMS you'd have to fly the real thing to do better.Best regards,Robin.

A Flying Toyota !!! :(
:biggrin:I would have expected a DeLorean at least Edited by Mark II

crappy game... too bad this is the end for the Flight Simulator franchise...

Teofilo Homsany

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

crappy game... too bad this is the end for the Flight Simulator franchise...
That died when they sacked ACES.Notice the complete lack of the word "Simulator" in the title of this latest piece of garbage. Damn it - I'm even wasting time posting about it.Best regards,Robin.

You think this is bad you should see the forum they set up for Beta members... Most Everyone(at least 75%) is over there telling the hardcore guys that, "just wait, they are going to make it hardcore for you guys too, this is just a beta..."There are some good guys and gals in there but you would be surprised the amount of people that are eating this up.*Not that only bad people can enjoy this game...

Edited by snwboardn

Tyson Rose

These videos...someone's kidding right? It is worse than I could have imagined. I rarely let my opinions be known on-line, but I can't keep quiet about this one. I am simply disgusted...MS has chosen this path...

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

The thinbg is.. it looks really good, actually, from a graphics perspective. The way the runways are now integrated into the scenery, much better textures, the place ment of the autogen are miles beyond standard FSX. Just watch a couple of Flight sceenshots and vids and then compare to default FSX Hawaii big island.. that'll give you a retro feel for sure.I'm just disappointed that everything seems so limited in Flight.. i mean 1 whole island isn't much when you're used to having the entire world at your fingertips. All those other missing features (ATC, AI aircraft, more varied aircraft, cars on the roads, etc) isn't going to make things more easily digestible either. Maybe they had to exclude all that stuff to make Flight a more fluid 'experience'. Well, i have to say that if i turn all those things off in FSX, it becomes pretty fluid as well, even on my low end PC.Still.. I really think Flight looks very nice indeed.. let's hope there's more to it than Hawaii and a handful of GA planes though.
I agree. The visuals you mentioned in Flight are a notch (maybe 2 notches) above FSX. But with such a limited flying area (at least for now)... and no ATC?No real world wx (as far as I know). I have no interest in this product...at least not currently.

There are some good guys and gals in there but you would be surprised the amount of people that are eating this up.
No doubt there will be plenty who can enjoy this game for what it is but you have to wonder, are they any less of niche market than us hardcore players.

Why does loading take so long?
On my machine, loading takes maybe 10-15 seconds max. I have all setting at the highest notch. Smooth as butter! Specs in sig.
Compared to state of the art graphics like Battlefield 3, this look very poor.
Battlefield 3 makes any game's graphics look poor! :(

Danny

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.