Sign in to follow this  

Are you also at the point...

...where you skip posts concerning MS Flight that are longer than 2 sentences...? Last weekend I still read each and every post about MS Flight, but today I noticed an MS Flight fatigue... When someone posted a new topic or post and I notice that someone posted a story that doesn't even fit on my 1080i screen, I scroll down to see the first reply that's not longer than 2 sentences, hoping it will be a farily good summary of the OP... And well, even if it isn't, I don't really care anymore... It's the same old crap for days now and I'm tired of it. Why do people still bother to type loooooooooooong posts while there is absolutely NOTHING new to say...?Wake me up when Microsoft posts something interesting... :(

Edited by Guest

I was gonna read your post, but it is longer than 2 sentences.

~ Arwen ~

Home Airfield: KHIE

I was gonna read your post, but it is longer than 2 sentences.
LOL I was thinking about that while I was typing... :( I could edit the post to 2 sentences if I use a lot of : and ; :wink:And irony: don't take my posts not too seriously. Not all the time, anyway... :( Edited by J van E

See Jeroen, you DO talk too much! :(
Aaaaah, get back into your taildragger, will ya! :(

As I've gotten to know the people who hang around here I've learned who's got something interesting to say and who hasn't, so I just skip most posters comments and focus on those who show some degree of common sense...

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

As I've gotten to know the people who hang around here I've learned who's got something interesting to say and who hasn't, so I just skip most posters comments and focus on those who show some degree of common sense...
Yes, that's I tend to do also, without knowing it, really...

Yes, that's I tend to do also, without knowing it, really..
skipped that one :-)

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Yeah, if I see XPLANE or P3D then I dont read it anymore. Its about MSFlight and not CIV4 nor XPLANE.

skipped that one :-)
I saw that one coming. :(

Agreed. The "Doom and Gloom" crowd coupled with the "Flight Shills" crowd have made this section of the forum rather tiresome. As mentioned above, there are a handful of posters that I tend to trust and/or enjoy their input. That makes filtering through the nonsense both quicker and less painful.(Just for the record, JvanE, you're part of that group.... ;) )

Alexander Alonso

Uh-oh, not only will playing the new video game called Flight shorten your attention span, but reading about it will, too. Yikes.Disclaimer: It's just humor. Don't bite.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.