Sign in to follow this  
Carenado

PA46T FSX - Cumulative Service Pack 20120118 RELEASED

This is a cumulative service pack.

YOU DON´T NEED THIS SERVICE PACK IF YOU DOWNLOADED THE AIRCRAFT AFTER JANUARY 13TH, 2012 AT 2100 GMT

This service pack fixes:- Some issues related to Reality XP integration (Already fixed in the previous service pack).- Operation of some switches and buttons GNS430 and/or GNS530 from Reality XP was installed (Already fixed in the previous service pack).- Ice deflector message.- Fuel pressure gauge (which indicated lower than green arch always).- Small pilot window (which kept its reflections even with window reflections turned off).- Fuel quantity digital and analog readout (didn’t fit together).- Taxi and Landing lights were inverted.You can get it in your account at our webpage.Carenado

great Thanks!I keep getting an error when I try the download link.

Thanks very much for the update. It seems to work as described, and it fixed the ADF tuning issue that another poster mentioned. Also, it is isn't mentioned above, but I swear they turned down the PFD brightness - it isn't washed out any longer.Carenado should be commended for their efforts at realistic FDE and systems for their latest planes. The flight model feels terrific to me, and the systems are getting there.Right now the JetProp and Cessna 337 are my favorite GA planes.

Carenado, thanks for a great plane. You've raised the bar on this one. Job well done for you and your team!!CheersMartin

Now if they can just get the GPS to properly show terrain. Currently the GPS terrian is way washed out and you can properly see GPS. The last couple of planes that have GPS inbuild into the model, really the display is very bad.

Try turning down the GPS light intensity to 70%..
Thanks, Bert, but I'm not sure how to do that. :( Cheers,Fritz Edited by fritzreinhart

Fritz,You go in to the G500 menus in the aircraft.I just read how to do this in Carenado's G500 manual earlier tonight.It's in there bud..I just can't remember all the particular steps off my noggin.

Edited by dusty_sourdough

Thanks, Bert, but I'm not sure how to do that. :sad:Cheers,Fritz
Thanks fritz for asking the question as I thought I am the only one around that do not know how to do that.By the way I am not talking about the G500, but the 530 placed among the radio sets. The other question is for BertI have your enhancements for the G500 and AP. Do you know if carenado have incorporated those in the SP. I just need to know so that I can backup your enhancements if it is not part of the SP so that I can add it back afterwards.RegardsJB Edited by bliksimpie

Fritz,You go in to the G500 menus in the aircraft.I just read how to do this in Carenado's G500 manual earlier tonight.It's in there bud..I just can't remember all the particular steps off my noggin.
Yeah, thanks, Dusty, I got the G500 sorted, thanks to Bert. I was wondering about the stock GPS, not an RXP one. (Oh, boy, I think my aging brain may have struck again.)Cheers,Fritz Edited by fritzreinhart

For anyone who has my mods... they will continue to work until you (temporarily)rename the file folders you created. Just add xxx to their names to go back to the Carenadogauges, and if you like mine better, remove the xxx again.

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert

Thanks for the instruction Bert.I was wondering about this earlier & forgot to ask.

Yeah, thanks, Dusty, I got the G500 sorted, thanks to Bert. I was wondering about the stock GPS, not an RXP one. (Oh, boy, I think my aging brain may have struck again.)Cheers,Fritz
I feel yer pain Fritz with the brain thing. Edited by dusty_sourdough

...I feel yer pain Fritz with the brain thing.
That's too bad.later.gifFritz Edited by fritzreinhart