Sign in to follow this  
HercFan

60 minutes of pure FSX magic

I am sounding like a broken record, but God I am enjoying NZ South Island by ORBX. Flight yesterday was just another great example. Actually, probably the best one since I started my tour of the South Island a few weeks ago.Westport (NZWS) to Lake Haupiri (NZHP) via Murchison (NZMR). Some simply stunning mountain and valley flying. One of those "you had to be there" moment for sure.Thanks to Flight1 (162 Skycatcher), ORBX and Hifi Sim (AS2012) for a great 63 minutes of flight simming.4032012_1_24_01.jpg8682012_1_24_02.jpg8762012_1_24_03.jpgFlying above NZMR...9942012_1_24_murchison.jpg3492012_1_24_04.jpg1842012_1_24_05.jpgDescending towards NZHP3232012_1_24_last.jpg

Nice, Ground looks amazing,What's those black blotches on the windscreen??

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Yeah , bug splats. I always forget to turn that option off. They just seem a bit 'out of scale' to me.

Can we suspend this Eruption account? He has 6 posts and they are all just spamming every thread with completely unrelated screenshots. Back on topic, those screenshots look great, I just have to finish exploring my previously purchased Orbx areas first!

Those screenshots of NZSI looks stunning :) I must try out that route some time! I'm flying the Fjordland area tomorrow night, exploring the Lord Of the Rings scenery :( NZSI is ...amazing.Cheers,Clem

Delta,That's the recently released Cessna C162 from Flight1. Loving every minute i spent in it thus far.

Can we suspend this Eruption account? He has 6 posts and they are all just spamming every thread with completely unrelated screenshots
Post deleted! :smile:New Zealand looks absolutely stunning, I might get it one day.

Beautiful screenshots!!! I'm curious to know your ENB settings because the balance between brightness and darkness seem to be perfect!

Nick Preston

I'm curious to know your ENB settings because the balance between brightness and darkness seem to be perfect!
Thanks for the comment. I have had those ENB settings for a long time. I started with settings posted on the ORBX forum and then did a few changes.If you want, sent me pm with an email adress and I can send you my .cfg file.Cheers!

Thanks for the comment. I have had those ENB settings for a long time. I started with settings posted on the ORBX forum and then did a few changes.If you want, sent me pm with an email adress and I can send you my .cfg file.Cheers!
Great shots! PM sent... :(

Regards,

Hugo Bravo

LPPT