Sign in to follow this  
newthog

DLC

Thanks Jim !
Haha, RYR738 can't wait to release more info on Flight before the big release. :( Edited by sibtiger

I was just about to make some great screenshots !lol

I was just about to make some great screenshots !lol
And I will more than glad to see them, since I didn't get the extra DLC. :( Edited by sibtiger

Just heard ! (officially)The NDA lifts on the 29th so can't post any nice screenies on here.I was hoping it would lift when the beta finishes on the 14th.Fred.

You fly it from spot view like an arcade game.
and they charge for it? wow!

Just heard ! (officially)The NDA lifts on the 29th so can't post any nice screenies on here.I was hoping it would lift when the beta finishes on the 14th.Fred.
Your braking NDA right now anyways.

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

and they charge for it? wow!
Quite certain it's just a test product - they need some data on selling a plane designed for spot-view only. They will then charge more for one with a cockpit to determine how many buy just the spot-view, how many upgrade the spot-view, and how many pass on the spot-view version but opt for the cockpit version. They're merely answering some internal questions about the DLC.

Quite certain it's just a test product - they need some data on selling a plane designed for spot-view only. They will then charge more for one with a cockpit to determine how many buy just the spot-view, how many upgrade the spot-view, and how many pass on the spot-view version but opt for the cockpit version. They're merely answering some internal questions about the DLC.
+1. Considering the P-51 is the ONLY aircraft like this (Not braking NDA since its public info) I would say the no-cockpit P-51 is the exception and not the rule. I hope nobody buys the damn thing so they focus on more complex aircraft like the Maule and RV.

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

Your braking NDA right now anyways.
Guilty but insane your honour ! :( Edited by RYR738

what sort of downloadable content are YOU interested in
Me, I would like a really well done Boeing 707.Why, because my very first flight in anything was in a Qantas B707 V-Jet ( QF742 London to Sydney) in October 1965. I worked for Qantas for the next six years.

I would hope so - and I also think so. I think Microsoft wants to "test the waters" and see what DLC buyers are interested in purchasing.
by now they should have a clear idea just from the feedback they have so far...

Image removed as image is no longer available.

somewhat - but there has also been quite a lot of negativity about something that is free - what matters is what MSFlight users will buy

somewhat - but there has also been quite a lot of negativity about something that is free - what matters is what MSFlight users will buy
That i know , all we can do its hope for the best , for some guys even if ms ever comes out with a perfect copy of lets say a airport or even a airliner im sure someone will have the time to find something wrong . Something like the seat on row 33f its missing the seat belts...... Edited by rtodepart

Image removed as image is no longer available.

Gentlemen,one brakes an aircraft (or a car)one breaks an agreement (such as an NDA).Pedantically your's

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Also whats been submitted over the last year or more!

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.